Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 05-11-2009, 11:13 AM   #1
Kirari
Obsessed
Kirari has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Kirari has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Kirari has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Red Sony PRS-505
I need measurements

Is anyone able to give me the exact measurement (LxWxD in mm if possible) of a 505 in a M-Edge Executive Jacket?

A speedy answer is much appreciated!!
Kirari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2009, 11:47 AM   #2
sayhello
Addict
sayhello has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.sayhello has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.sayhello has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.sayhello has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Sony PRS-505 (Blue!), PRS-650 (Black), iPad, iPod Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirari View Post
Is anyone able to give me the exact measurement (LxWxD in mm if possible) of a 505 in a M-Edge Executive Jacket?

A speedy answer is much appreciated!!
Are you talking about the new, sleeker Executive Jackets (the ones only on Amazon)? They only just came out on May 8, so it's unlikely anyone has received one yet. I ordered one as soon as they hit Amazon, and mine has yet to ship (they are estimating Wednesday). As soon as it arrives, I'll be happy to post the measurements!

Sayhello
sayhello is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2009, 11:48 AM   #3
grooks
Wizard
grooks can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.grooks can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.grooks can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.grooks can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.grooks can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.grooks can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.grooks can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.grooks can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.grooks can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.grooks can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.grooks can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.

Device: Pocketbook Era, Kobo Forma
I have the executive jacket but am not carrying it today. Would not be able to give measurements until late this afternoon (US time).
grooks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2009, 11:52 AM   #4
sayhello
Addict
sayhello has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.sayhello has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.sayhello has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.sayhello has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Quote:
Originally Posted by grooks View Post
I have the executive jacket but am not carrying it today. Would not be able to give measurements until late this afternoon (US time).
Do you have the old one or the new one? Because I found from another thread that Kirari (the OP) is interested in the new ones, not the old one. The new ones just came out May 8, and appear to be a different size than the old ones.

Sayhello
Old 05-11-2009, 11:56 AM   #5
Kirari
Obsessed
Kirari has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Kirari has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Kirari has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Thanks for the quick replies

Yeah I don't suspect anyone would have the new executive jackets so I just wanted the measurements of the existing one to get an idea on size. I'm sure the new jackets wouldn't be TOO much different, size wise. Possibly sleeker if anything.
Old 05-11-2009, 12:26 PM   #6
sayhello
Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirari View Post
Thanks for the quick replies

Yeah I don't suspect anyone would have the new executive jackets so I just wanted the measurements of the existing one to get an idea on size. I'm sure the new jackets wouldn't be TOO much different, size wise. Possibly sleeker if anything.
They *are* different, as the new covers are sized to accomodate their new e-luminator booklight to the left of the reader, and so will likely be a bit wider. But less bulky. If you need exact measurements, I'm not sure the old one will give you much info beyond vague measurements.

Sayhello

ETA, Amazon lists the dimensions of the new cover as 7 x 1 x 5.8 inches.

The old one is listed as 7 x 0.8 x 5.5 inches So not significantly different, but smaller than the new ones.

Last edited by sayhello; 05-11-2009 at 12:31 PM.
Old 05-11-2009, 08:30 PM   #7
Kirari
Obsessed

Thanks heaps!
Old 05-11-2009, 09:14 PM   #8
grooks
Wizard
grooks can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.grooks can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.grooks can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.grooks can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.grooks can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.grooks can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.grooks can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.grooks can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.grooks can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.grooks can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.grooks can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.

Device: Pocketbook Era, Kobo Forma
Just measured my original m-edge executive cover

180mm x 142mm x 23mm

all measurements are give/take a few mm
grooks is offline   Reply With Quote