Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 07-05-2012, 05:47 PM   #1
Santos
Avid Reader
Santos can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Santos can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Santos can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Santos can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Santos can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Santos can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Santos can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Santos can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Santos can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Santos can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Santos can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Kindle
Independence Day

Hope everyone had a safe and fun Holiday. I'm proud to report that neither I nor my children lost any finger or toes, so that's a win in my book!

Good BBQ, lot's of family, and the fireworks were great.

Anyone had a chance to do any reading on the holiday? I was trying my best but I failed. By the time everyone left, I was way to exhausted to do anything and passed out
Santos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2012, 08:57 PM   #2
wodin
Illiterate
wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Galaxy S10+, Microsoft Surface Pro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Santos View Post
Anyone had a chance to do any reading on the holiday?
Yup
wodin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2012, 09:28 PM   #3
RainingLemur
Spork Connoisseur
RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Color
Quote:
Originally Posted by Santos View Post
Anyone had a chance to do any reading on the holiday?
I actually did more reading than anything else. Went over to the in-laws to enjoy charred mammal flesh and see the in-law grandparents. Normally, I would have pulled double-duty of social butterfly and daddy-jungle-gym... But, I was not aware that the *colorful, crude descriptive words* sister of my pint-sized better-half was going to be there as well.

Instead of chatting up everyone (but her), I plugged my headphones into my phone, put on some instrumentals and fired up the Kindle for 4 or so hours. Took a tandem nap with Hotdog, and then read for another couple hours.
RainingLemur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2012, 08:19 PM   #4
Santos
Avid Reader
Santos can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Santos can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Santos can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Santos can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Santos can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Santos can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Santos can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Santos can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Santos can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Santos can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Santos can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by RainingLemur View Post
I actually did more reading than anything else. Went over to the in-laws to enjoy charred mammal flesh and see the in-law grandparents. Normally, I would have pulled double-duty of social butterfly and daddy-jungle-gym... But, I was not aware that the *colorful, crude descriptive words* sister of my pint-sized better-half was going to be there as well.

Instead of chatting up everyone (but her), I plugged my headphones into my phone, put on some instrumentals and fired up the Kindle for 4 or so hours. Took a tandem nap with Hotdog, and then read for another couple hours.
Hahahahahahah, now that is awesome!!
Santos is offline   Reply With Quote