Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Archive > iSilo/X

Notices

Old 06-20-2003, 10:20 PM   #1
dillon65
Connoisseur
dillon65 began at the beginning.

Device: TX
Problem with the new isiloX realease

I have downloaded the new iSilox/XC; however, it does not appear in the palm desktop, so that I can hotsync the ixls files to my palm.

The schedule works, and the files are sent to the isilo converted folder, but they don't go to the palm desktop.

"C:\PROGRAM FILES\ISILO\ISILOX\iSiloX.exe" -x "C:\My Documents\News.ixl" -s -u -Hse -z

Does anyone have any suggestions,

Thanks

Dillon

Last edited by dillon65; 06-20-2003 at 10:26 PM.
Old 06-21-2003, 06:43 PM   #2
dillon65
Connoisseur

Problem solved, and thank you to all the MODERATORS, who took the time to reply and explain what the problem could have been!

Dillon65

Advert
Old 06-22-2003, 01:34 PM   #3
archituz
Connoisseur
archituz doesn't litterarchituz doesn't litter

Please share the solution to your problem so we may all benefit from your experience.
Thanks
Marty
Old 06-22-2003, 07:13 PM   #4
dillon65
Connoisseur

Hello archituz:

I was being sarcastic, it did not receive a reply from the forum, yesterday I emailed Darren Chi at iSilo, and he requested for me to send my ixl file to him. I did send the file to him, and he was able to take a look at my specs.

He didn't find a problem, because I had correct the problem before I sent the actual file to him.

The problem was that I did not click my user name for the hotsync; I only had the isilo_converted folder; for the destination. I tried to look at problem from a logical point of view. Which was that the file would activate at the proper time and go to the iSilo_converted folder, but not to the Palm desktop; therefore it would be that I didn't tell iSilox were to put the file once the conversion was done, eg user name.

I asked Mr. Chi a few question, and he replied. I will post them later on.

Take care,

dillon65
Old 06-23-2003, 04:28 AM   #5
Alexander Turcic
Fully Converged
Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too many to count here.
Dillon, why being sarcastic?

You had posted your problem on the 21st, and one day later you replied that you solved it. Remember that moderators here are also just human, and that we are in no way affiliated to iSilo. So if you didn't get a prompt answer, that doesn't mean that noone has read about your problem.
Advert
Old 06-23-2003, 01:21 PM   #6
radleyp
Evangelist
radleyp can self-interpret dreams as they happen.radleyp can self-interpret dreams as they happen.radleyp can self-interpret dreams as they happen.radleyp can self-interpret dreams as they happen.radleyp can self-interpret dreams as they happen.radleyp can self-interpret dreams as they happen.radleyp can self-interpret dreams as they happen.radleyp can self-interpret dreams as they happen.radleyp can self-interpret dreams as they happen.radleyp can self-interpret dreams as they happen.radleyp can self-interpret dreams as they happen.

Device: Kindle Global, iphone4, ipad
Why would you get a reply? You stated, less than 24 hours after you had posted your question, that you had solved the problem (I suggest you learn a better method for indicating sarcasm, since I, and I imagine many others, perceived none). Have you got some rule book that states that answers to YOUR communications are due in less than 24 hours? I'd like to see it. radleyp
Old 06-23-2003, 04:01 PM   #7
Zire
Fanatic
Zire can read faster than his screen refreshesZire can read faster than his screen refreshesZire can read faster than his screen refreshesZire can read faster than his screen refreshesZire can read faster than his screen refreshesZire can read faster than his screen refreshesZire can read faster than his screen refreshesZire can read faster than his screen refreshesZire can read faster than his screen refreshesZire can read faster than his screen refreshesZire can read faster than his screen refreshes

Device: Zire 71
Cool Get A Grip

Hey,

Don't expect an answer too fast or even an answer before. All of the forum staff have a life as do members. We are a community and shouldn't feel bad if a reply is not given fast enough or at all.
Old 06-25-2003, 06:20 PM   #8
Unregistered
Nameless Being

Hello visorprismman:

Forgive father, for I have sinned! I sent a few pm's to a particular moderator over a period of two weeks, to be exact one per week. I don't expect a quick answer to anything or from anyone.

Not so long ago you had your nickers in a twist over membership, so I can understand why you would want reply to my scarcastic thread.

I do believe that the 11 commandment states that; "thou shalt not be scarcastic."

I don't live in Iraq, so please don't shoot me!

dillon

Old 07-06-2003, 09:37 AM   #9
Gary
Gary began at the beginning.

Device: Palm
What's the point in flaming people when they don't jump and respond when you would like!

They shoot people in other places than Iraq, but no where for stupid stuff like this.