Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Archive > iSilo/X

Notices

Old 06-17-2003, 11:48 AM   #1
kitten_moon
kitten_moon began at the beginning.

Device: Tungsten T
Registering iSilo for Windows?

Possibly dumb question, but:

Do you have to register iSilo for windows if you have already registered iSilo for PalmOS?
Old 06-17-2003, 11:57 AM   #2
gvtexas
Addict
gvtexas knows the square root of minus one.gvtexas knows the square root of minus one.gvtexas knows the square root of minus one.gvtexas knows the square root of minus one.gvtexas knows the square root of minus one.gvtexas knows the square root of minus one.gvtexas knows the square root of minus one.gvtexas knows the square root of minus one.gvtexas knows the square root of minus one.gvtexas knows the square root of minus one.gvtexas knows the square root of minus one.

Device: Sony Clie TH55
Yes. They are considered seperate products.

Cheers,
Gary
Advert
Old 06-17-2003, 09:13 PM   #3
cbarnett
MR prodigal son
cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura H2O
I can understand why iSilo do this (more money ), but I must admit being a little miffed my palm OS rego won't let me use the windows viewer.... It would be a nice feature.

Having said that, I'm happy to do all my reading on my Clie anyway