Notices

Old 06-08-2003, 10:07 AM   #1
skylab
skylab began at the beginning.

Device: Palm TungstenT
iSiloX conversion

hello everyone!!
first post!!!

as a newbie, i'm so glad to have stumbled upon this forum.. very neat!!!!

i've tried using isilo.. i've been so impressed with it!!

but the problem is, that when i try and convert a webpage (either by using the new clipping option - or normal adding of the url), it takes ages for it!!!

it literally takes so long! i've tried reducing link depth to 1, but still takes very long. is there something that i'm missing?

thanks so much !
Old 06-09-2003, 09:25 AM   #2
brahamt
Groupie
brahamt is kind to children and small, furry animalsbrahamt is kind to children and small, furry animalsbrahamt is kind to children and small, furry animalsbrahamt is kind to children and small, furry animalsbrahamt is kind to children and small, furry animalsbrahamt is kind to children and small, furry animalsbrahamt is kind to children and small, furry animalsbrahamt is kind to children and small, furry animalsbrahamt is kind to children and small, furry animalsbrahamt is kind to children and small, furry animalsbrahamt is kind to children and small, furry animals

Device: Palm Tungsten T3
This is obvious, so I hesitate to say it, but have you tried going to those sites on your browser?
Advert
Old 06-09-2003, 12:16 PM   #3
skylab
skylab began at the beginning.

Device: Palm TungstenT
hi brahamt ,

thanks for your reply.. don't know what you mean (i'm a total newbie!!!) ..

but are you implying if it's my dial-up connection.. that's taking too long to load up the page? i dont have a problem loading up the page.. if that's what u're asking..

dunno really.. has it to do with the webpage too 'complicated' with too many links/graphics? you think?
Old 06-09-2003, 02:51 PM   #4
brahamt
Groupie
brahamt is kind to children and small, furry animalsbrahamt is kind to children and small, furry animalsbrahamt is kind to children and small, furry animalsbrahamt is kind to children and small, furry animalsbrahamt is kind to children and small, furry animalsbrahamt is kind to children and small, furry animalsbrahamt is kind to children and small, furry animalsbrahamt is kind to children and small, furry animalsbrahamt is kind to children and small, furry animalsbrahamt is kind to children and small, furry animalsbrahamt is kind to children and small, furry animals

Device: Palm Tungsten T3
Yes, that's what I meant. If you have an example ixf file, I'll give it a try as well.