Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 12-22-2006, 03:54 AM   #1
WilliamG
Addict
WilliamG with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitWilliamG with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitWilliamG with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitWilliamG with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitWilliamG with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitWilliamG with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitWilliamG with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitWilliamG with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitWilliamG with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitWilliamG with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitWilliamG with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbit

I prefer the additional covers for one BIG reason..

Whenever I am using the "stock" cover, I tend to read by wrapping the cover around the back. This, however, causes the Reader to "sag" a little. For whatever reason, this drives me potty.

With the (brown in my case) suede/leather cover, the sag is no more!

Yay!
WilliamG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2006, 09:16 PM   #2
WilliamG
Addict
WilliamG with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitWilliamG with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitWilliamG with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitWilliamG with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitWilliamG with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitWilliamG with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitWilliamG with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitWilliamG with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitWilliamG with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitWilliamG with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitWilliamG with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbit

I guess I'm the only one. Boo. Loner Wil. *sniff*
Advert
Old 12-23-2006, 09:41 PM   #3
NatCh
Gizmologist
NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Touch HD3
I'm not sure what you mean by "sag a little," Wil, can you elaborate a bit?

That question aside, I'm presently fairly happy with the stock one, though I imagine I'll have to bite the bullet once I've worn it out.
NatCh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2006, 11:48 PM   #4
WilliamG
Addict

When you wrap the front cover around the back, the Reader's weight pulls down the cover you're holding. That's the best way to describe it.
Old 12-24-2006, 01:14 AM   #5
Madam Broshkina
Manic Do Fuse
Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 500, 505, 350, Kindle 3, DXG, nook, Irex DR800SG, iPad
I have to agree with WilliamG, the sagging he mentions bothered me too. So I put some Velcro on the front cover and back cover to prevent it from sagging. It's not pretty but it worked for me. Now I use the M-edge cover.
Madam Broshkina is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-24-2006, 10:10 AM   #6
NatCh
Gizmologist
NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Touch HD3
Ah, now I see what you mean. I had notice that, but it doesn't bother me -- I guess I'm just entranced by the screen every time I see it.
NatCh is offline   Reply With Quote