Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 10-07-2008, 06:53 AM   #46
LazyScot
DSil
LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, Cybook
Quote:
Originally Posted by vivaldirules View Post
It's sick.
No, just a bereft personality desperately trying to come to terms with being abandoned by a great and formative figure, whilst developing a coping strategy for the loss this absense brings to their sense of purpose.

<pause>

Well, that or pshrynk is trying to mess with our minds.

Which do you think?
LazyScot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 06:58 AM   #47
Slite
Icanhasdonuts?
Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura 2nd edition, Kobo Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by LazyScot View Post
No, just a bereft personality desperately trying to come to terms with being abandoned by a great and formative figure, whilst developing a coping strategy for the loss this absense brings to their sense of purpose.

<pause>

Which do you think?
I'd go for the messing with our minds option. I think pshrynk is in league with the pan-dimensional, hyper-intelligent, meta-evil, time-travelling, dark jedi, pirate ninja squirrels
Slite is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-07-2008, 07:29 AM   #48
pshrynk
Beepbeep n beebeep, yeah!
pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iThingie, KmkII, I miss Zelda!
Quote:
<pause>
Which do you think?
Get over it.
$250 please. You can pay the Luddite at the entrance to the super secret entrance to the escape tunnel that Neko Chan routinely bypasses using her mad teleportation skilz and that has nothing to do with squirrels.
Honestly.
pshrynk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 07:44 AM   #49
montsnmags
Grand Sorcerer
montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by pshrynk View Post
Get over it.
That's my Company's motto: Build a bridge, get over it, burn it down.

Quote:
Honestly.
mwwaaaAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!...

What? Wasn't that a joke? Have you been drinking Zany Carters before breakfast again?

Cheers,
Marc
montsnmags is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 07:50 AM   #50
vivaldirules
When's Doughnut Day?
vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, iPad
Sick, sick, and sick! You're all just sick.
vivaldirules is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-07-2008, 08:01 AM   #51
montsnmags
Grand Sorcerer
montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vivaldirules View Post
Sick, sick, and sick! You're all just sick.
No, I'm not sick - that's not Pink Eye. I've just been drinking Zany Carter Deluxes for 17 days straight. That might also explain the fact that I can currently see through time (apparently, at the age of 763, Queen Zee decides to abdicate the throne...for a bigger one, labelled "Empress". She has little squirrels as handmaids/bodyguards, and calls everyone "darlin'" with an accent exactly like Daisy Duke's, which also explains the Empress's new clothes).

Cheers,
Marc (Hey, look, VR becomes CEO of this universe's biggest intergalactic beef jerky producing company...)
Old 10-07-2008, 01:34 PM   #52
LazyScot
DSil
LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by montsnmags View Post
I've just been drinking Zany Carter Deluxes for 17 days straight.
Hang on. Weren't you supposed to be writing the ministeral Anthem for the Return of the Royal Zee? Why have you been drinking Zany Carter Deluxes?

<pause>

Ah. Oh. So how far have you got? And I do hope I'm not interrupting your flow in the manner of a man from Porlock.
Old 10-07-2008, 01:51 PM   #53
pshrynk
pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Really now. Have you ever known of a sober composer?
Old 10-07-2008, 06:13 PM   #54
LazyScot
DSil

Quote:
Known? Biblically? Most certainly not..... What are you trying to imply?
Old 10-07-2008, 07:05 PM   #55
montsnmags
Grand Sorcerer

Quote:
Hang on. Weren't you supposed to be writing the ministeral Anthem for the Return of the Royal Zee? Why have you been drinking Zany Carter Deluxes?
<pause>
Ah. Oh. So how far have you got? And I do hope I'm not interrupting your flow in the manner of a man from Porlock.
No, you're more like a man from Nantucket.

Quote:
Exactly. That's why so most compositions are filled to the gills with vomit- and piss-stained angst.

Oi! pshrynknk! [hic!]...I love you, man! Naaaah, HAHAHA, not that way, ya big poof. I love you like a dog. You [burp]...are...the best mate a mate could have. [hic!] Cheers, ya bastard!

Ah, no, I think I jus' pissed meself...

Quote:
Known? Biblically? Most certainly not..... What are you trying to imply?
Even Tchaikovsky had groupies, though the habit killed him in the end.

Cheers,
Marc (still working on it [pours himself another Zany Carter Deluxe])
Old 10-07-2008, 08:14 PM   #56
Barcey
Wizard
Barcey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barcey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barcey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barcey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barcey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barcey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barcey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barcey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barcey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barcey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barcey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo H2O / Aura HD / Glo / iPad3
Quote:
Originally Posted by zelda_pinwheel View Post
quick hello to everyone !! nice to stop by and see some familiar avatars (including some VERY familiar avatars... pshrynk, i'm looking at you...). everybody doing well i hope ! i'm off to the cn tower and some sightseeing.
I hope you're enjoying your trip to the very centre of civilization.
Actually it's an hour drive west of Toronto.
Barcey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 09:27 PM   #57
pshrynk

Quote:
Originally Posted by montsnmags View Post
No, you're more like a man from Nantucket.
Exactly. That's why so most compositions are filled to the gills with vomit- and piss-stained angst.
Oi! pshrynknk! [hic!]...I love you, man! Naaaah, HAHAHA, not that way, ya big poof. I love you like a dog. You [burp]...are...the best mate a mate could have. [hic!] Cheers, ya bastard!
Ah, no, I think I jus' pissed meself...
Even Tchaikovsky had groupies, though the habit killed him in the end.
Cheers,
Marc (still working on it [pours himself another Zany Carter Deluxe])
Which explains Carmen and most of Water Music.
Old 10-07-2008, 09:34 PM   #58
pshrynk

This thread has yet to get off topic.

So anyone seen any geese, lately?
Old 10-07-2008, 10:05 PM   #59
Patricia
Reader
Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-500, PRS-505, Asus EEEpc 4G
Quote:

There's some in here:
https://www.mobileread.com/forums/showthread.php?t=30205
https://www.mobileread.com/forums/showthread.php?t=30206
https://www.mobileread.com/forums/showthread.php?t=30207
Patricia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 10:29 PM   #60
montsnmags
Grand Sorcerer

Quote:

Ducks.

[whack!] (Pshrynk is hit upside the head by some low-flying, depraved geese)

You shoulda ducked like I did, pshrynk.

Cheers,
Marc

Tags
unutterable silliness, zelda