Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 11-10-2011, 04:13 PM   #1
Bittybye
Addict
Bittybye ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bittybye ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bittybye ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bittybye ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bittybye ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bittybye ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bittybye ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bittybye ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bittybye ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bittybye ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bittybye ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-T2
Strange request

I've just gotten a new ebook reader and while going though my library, I've been adding books, but since I don't necessarily want all of them on the books there on it I've been clicking one here or there. My only problem is that when it's finished loading a book on the ereader, Calibre jumps back to the first book on the list. It's annoying.
Is there any way to stop it from doing this?
Bittybye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2011, 04:41 PM   #2
Ozric
Zealot
Ozric is clearly one to watchOzric is clearly one to watchOzric is clearly one to watchOzric is clearly one to watchOzric is clearly one to watchOzric is clearly one to watchOzric is clearly one to watchOzric is clearly one to watchOzric is clearly one to watchOzric is clearly one to watchOzric is clearly one to watch

Device: way too many =)
Not that I know of. But in case you haven't discovered it yet, if you CTRL+leftclick each book you want to add as you scroll down the list, it will allow you to add new individual books to the ones you've already selected. This will let you pick and choose the specific books you want, and when you're done, you can send them all to the device at once, rather than one or two at a time.

Although yeah, sometimes I do like to send books over one or two at a time, so I'd also be interested in knowing if it's possible to prevent calibre from resetting to the top of the list.
Ozric is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-10-2011, 04:45 PM   #3
Bittybye
Addict
Bittybye ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bittybye ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bittybye ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bittybye ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bittybye ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bittybye ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bittybye ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bittybye ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bittybye ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bittybye ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bittybye ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-T2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ozric View Post
Not that I know of. But in case you haven't discovered it yet, if you CTRL+leftclick each book you want to add as you scroll down the list, it will allow you to add new individual books to the ones you've already selected. This will let you pick and choose the specific books you want, and when you're done, you can send them all to the device at once, rather than one or two at a time.

Although yeah, sometimes I do like to send books over one or two at a time, so I'd also be interested in knowing if it's possible to prevent calibre from resetting to the top of the list.
I didn't know that, so thank you very much. But like you I'd like to know how to get it from going back to the top.
Bittybye is offline   Reply With Quote