Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 04-24-2008, 05:47 PM   #1
sminarovich
Connoisseur
sminarovich could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.sminarovich could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.sminarovich could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.sminarovich could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.sminarovich could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.sminarovich could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.sminarovich could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.sminarovich could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.sminarovich could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.sminarovich could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.sminarovich could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.

Device: sony ereader 500 & 600
Lbrs500 send to device

I have librs500 04.49 it seems to convert pdf ok, but when I try to send anything to "send to device" nothing happens, I tried to send it to elibrary but again nothing what am I doing wrong?? My New years resolution was to be more 21st century savvy but I am having a few difficulties.

Steph
sminarovich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2008, 05:51 PM   #2
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by sminarovich View Post
I have librs500 04.49 it seems to convert pdf ok, but when I try to send anything to "send to device" nothing happens, I tried to send it to elibrary but again nothing what am I doing wrong?? My New years resolution was to be more 21st century savvy but I am having a few difficulties.

Steph
Did you install the libprs500 drivers when you installed the app?

BOb
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-24-2008, 06:11 PM   #3
sminarovich
Connoisseur
sminarovich could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.sminarovich could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.sminarovich could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.sminarovich could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.sminarovich could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.sminarovich could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.sminarovich could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.sminarovich could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.sminarovich could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.sminarovich could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.sminarovich could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.

Device: sony ereader 500 & 600
tech savvy, not

No, I don't think so. I had an earlier version installed, and just updated it. I have tried this before and have found if I transfer documents to my documents it has worked but I canted copy the document with 4.49.

s
sminarovich is offline   Reply With Quote