Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Devices

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 11-12-2013, 01:54 PM   #1
GRiker
Comparer of the Ephemeris
GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
If you have an iPad Mini retina…

If you're the proud new owner of an iPad Mini retina, and you're a calibre user, I need some information from the device to be able to support it in calibre.

Connect your new iPad rMini to your computer with no other devices connected, then open calibre.

In calibre, open Preferences|Advanced|Miscellaneous, then click Debug device detection.

In the resulting dialog, look for a section near the top describing your iPad. It will look similar to this:

['0x5acL',
'0x12abL',
'0x250L',
u'Apple Inc.',
u'iPad',
u'xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx']

Please copy that section and paste it into a reply, including a description of your iPad Mini's configuration (WiFi, cellular, etc). That will enable me to add support for the iPad Mini retina as quickly as possible.

G
Old 11-13-2013, 12:15 AM   #2
meeera
Grand Sorcerer
meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, iPadMini4, iPad4, MBP; support other Kobo/Kindles
I'm not allowed to open mine till Xmas! Sorry. And thanks.
Advert
Old 11-14-2013, 06:14 AM   #3
Keltia
Keltia began at the beginning.

Device: Pocketbook Lux 3 / iPad Mini retina/iPhone 6
Here it is:
iPad Mini retina, 32 GB, Wifi.

calibre 1.10 isfrozen: True is64bit: True
Darwin-13.0.0-x86_64-i386-64bit Darwin ('64bit', '')
('Darwin', '13.0.0', 'Darwin Kernel Version 13.0.0: Thu Sep 19 22:22:27 PDT 2013; root:xnu-2422.1.72~6/RELEASE_X86_64')
Python 2.7.5
OSX: ('10.9', ('', '', ''), 'x86_64')
USB devices on system:
['0x5acL',
'0x12abL',
'0x404L',
u'Apple Inc.',
u'iPad',
u'xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx']]

Last edited by GRiker; 11-15-2013 at 11:03 AM.
Old 11-14-2013, 06:36 AM   #4
GRiker
GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

@Keltia, the iOS reader applications plugin has been updated to version 1.2.3 with support for the iPad Mini retina WiFi.

I'm still looking for the same diagnostic info from a GSM version.

G
Old 11-14-2013, 07:40 AM   #5
Keltia
Keltia began at the beginning.

Device: Pocketbook Lux 3 / iPad Mini retina/iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by GRiker View Post
@Keltia, the iOS reader applications plugin has been updated to version 1.2.3 with support for the iPad Mini retina WiFi.
I'm still looking for the same diagnostic info from a GSM version.
G
Most excellent, thank you.

I've tweeted about it, we'll see how it goes. Here in France, they had only Wifi models (and just 16-32 GB) left on launch day.
Advert
Old 11-14-2013, 08:02 AM   #6
thegasbag
thegasbag began at the beginning.

Will do as soon as it arrives. Just tracked it's departure from HK (bound for UK).
If my wife is in when it arrives, I won't see it until Xmas!
If not, I will post asap.
Old 11-15-2013, 10:10 AM   #7
bitdigital
bitdigital began at the beginning.

Device: iPad Mini
This is a retina iPad mini 128 gb Wi-Fi + Cellular

['0x5acL',
'0x12abL',
'0x405L',
u'Apple Inc.',
u'iPad',
u'xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx']

Last edited by bitdigital; 11-15-2013 at 10:15 AM.
Old 11-15-2013, 11:17 AM   #8
GRiker

@bitdigital, thanks for the USB info.

The iOS reader applications plugin has been updated to version 1.2.4, which supports the iPad Mini retina Wifi + Cellular.

I'm now closing this thread, as I have the information that I need.

G
Closed Thread