Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Flea Market

Notices

Old 04-24-2011, 12:55 PM   #1
abookreader
Wizard
abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindles - Keyboard, Fire, 2-US, iPhone, iPAD
Kindle 2 - US Version

decided to sell my US Kindle. I got this from Amazon 7/2010 but have mostly used my Kindle 3G since Fall so it should still have good use. I can take the decal off or leave it on, your choice. Firmware version 2.5.7. Comes with cord and wall adapter but no box or other stuff.

$85 shipped/US Priority Mail. I prefer Paypal.

I'll ship internationally if you want but I'll need to check the cost. Also note this is the US version so don't expect 3G to work anywhere but the US.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	014.JPG
Views:	226
Size:	1.11 MB
ID:	70421  
abookreader is offline   Reply With Quote