Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Onyx Boox

Notices

Old 01-14-2014, 02:29 PM   #1
ManDay
E-Reader
ManDay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ManDay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ManDay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ManDay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ManDay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ManDay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ManDay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ManDay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ManDay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ManDay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ManDay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: DPT-S1
Close clock/screensaver

Every time, the M92 goes into "screensaver" mode, showing only a large clock on the screen, I'm unable to bring it back to the main menu and have to hard-power-off it by holding the power-button pressed for several seconds.

Does anyone know whether this is a bug, or a defect? I've tried all combinations of keys I could think of, but the clock wont go. A short press of the power button actually turns the device into "standby" (including the according picture), but when it returns, it returns to nothing but the clock.

Also, does anyone, why the M92's clock is so completely useless? I've honestly never seen anything like that. It shifts by about 10 minutes per day, let alone it does not show the correct time without clicking on it...
ManDay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2014, 05:25 PM   #2
soviet911
soviet911 began at the beginning.

Device: m92?
I had this issue with updated black peral eddition M92, just updated to new firmware from bootrox, so not sure if its still happening, most likely a bug though.
soviet911 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert