Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle > Kindle Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 12-17-2012, 11:12 PM   #1
CaelThunderwing
Zealot
CaelThunderwing is slicker than a case of WD-40CaelThunderwing is slicker than a case of WD-40CaelThunderwing is slicker than a case of WD-40CaelThunderwing is slicker than a case of WD-40CaelThunderwing is slicker than a case of WD-40CaelThunderwing is slicker than a case of WD-40CaelThunderwing is slicker than a case of WD-40CaelThunderwing is slicker than a case of WD-40CaelThunderwing is slicker than a case of WD-40CaelThunderwing is slicker than a case of WD-40CaelThunderwing is slicker than a case of WD-40

Device: K3(Wifi+3G)
Working Term for K4NT?

with my Keyboard outta comish till geek is up and running (R.I.P his old PC) i'm looking to see if i could do the whole KindleberryPi using my K4 i got usbNetworking installed but cant activate it. (just acts like a: not installed or b: im soearching for a non existant book,)

i got KindleTermHD to run but it's ony looking for localhost

to use anything else from as i understand i need atleast to get kite installed but without USBNetworking i cant do so (and it seems my K4NT doesnt have SSH in diags.)

this'd be nice till i can get my K3 up and going.
CaelThunderwing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 12:03 PM   #2
Reventlov
Reventlov is no e-book dilettante.Reventlov is no e-book dilettante.Reventlov is no e-book dilettante.Reventlov is no e-book dilettante.Reventlov is no e-book dilettante.Reventlov is no e-book dilettante.Reventlov is no e-book dilettante.Reventlov is no e-book dilettante.Reventlov is no e-book dilettante.Reventlov is no e-book dilettante.Reventlov is no e-book dilettante.

Device: Kobo H2O
«*to use anything else from as i understand i need atleast to get kite installed but without USBNetworking i cant do so (and it seems my K4NT doesnt have SSH in diags.)*»
This is not a problem, you just have to jailbreak your K4NT, and then to type ;debugon then ~usbnetwork on the keyboard of your K4NT.
Follow this article for jailbreaking: https://wiki.mobileread.com/wiki/Kind...king#Jailbreak
SSH on the diag partition isn't installed anymore on new kindle I guess.
Tell me if you get a working term (I'm searching for one, too).
good luck.
Reventlov is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-18-2012, 03:23 PM   #3
CaelThunderwing
Zealot
CaelThunderwing is slicker than a case of WD-40CaelThunderwing is slicker than a case of WD-40CaelThunderwing is slicker than a case of WD-40CaelThunderwing is slicker than a case of WD-40CaelThunderwing is slicker than a case of WD-40CaelThunderwing is slicker than a case of WD-40CaelThunderwing is slicker than a case of WD-40CaelThunderwing is slicker than a case of WD-40CaelThunderwing is slicker than a case of WD-40CaelThunderwing is slicker than a case of WD-40CaelThunderwing is slicker than a case of WD-40

Device: K3(Wifi+3G)
i was able to get USB Networking done i kept using the Enter icon instead of "Done"
CaelThunderwing is offline   Reply With Quote