Notices

Old 12-31-2009, 06:12 AM   #1
Counter
Connoisseur
Counter began at the beginning.

Device: EzReader
tried it

Hi

I tried in on my Astak V3 and it was very slow. Is that normal ? I know it is very new but not sure if it should have run that slow. Booting was a minute and just moving around the menus was very slow. I am guessing much more intensive on my 200mhz processor then Astak's firmware.
Old 12-31-2009, 08:06 AM   #2
Dave_S
What Title ?
Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Experia Z Ultra
Quote:
Originally Posted by Counter View Post
Hi

I tried in on my Astak V3 and it was very slow. Is that normal ?
Since you did not say what you tried, that is hard to say. I have noticed some of the snapshots and daily builds have quite a bit of variation in speed.
Old 12-31-2009, 08:40 AM   #3
Counter
Connoisseur

I tried oi-hanlin-v3-install-0.2.zip
Old 12-31-2009, 08:55 AM   #4
Dave_S
What Title ?
Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Experia Z Ultra
Quote:
Originally Posted by Counter View Post
I tried oi-hanlin-v3-install-0.2.zip
Unless you have a VERY old Hanlin V3 (< 2008), then you have the wrong firmware.
If you have a newer Hanlin V3 (512MB), you need oi-hanlin-v3ext-install-0.2.zip

http://openinkpot.org/wiki/0.2/InstallationGuide
Old 12-31-2009, 09:23 AM   #5
Counter
Connoisseur

wow

ok... I will try it again with the correct firmware