Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 08-10-2008, 01:59 PM   #1
Jamjar
Jamjar began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle
New from Washington State

Hi,

I have just received a Kindle for my birthday. I am so glad to find a forum that will answer my questions. I look forward to reading everyone's posts.

Thanks

Jamjar
Jamjar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2008, 02:25 PM   #2
Donnageddon
Now you lishen here...
Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650. Kobo Touch, Kindle Fire
Welcome aboard, Jamjar, from a fellow Washingtonian. Glad to have you with us!
Donnageddon is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-10-2008, 02:29 PM   #3
Falbe Publishing
Gadget Slave
Falbe Publishing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Falbe Publishing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Falbe Publishing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Falbe Publishing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Falbe Publishing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Falbe Publishing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Falbe Publishing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Falbe Publishing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Falbe Publishing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Falbe Publishing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Falbe Publishing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS505SC
Welcome to the world of ebooks.
Falbe Publishing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2008, 02:33 PM   #4
Leep
Guru
Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle1, K3, K3G (thanks MR), iTouch, Kindle Touch
Welcome neighbor - let us know if we can help as you explore your new Kindle

cheers
Leep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2008, 04:05 PM   #5
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Hi Jamjar and welcome to the Forum. Enjoy your Kindle and welcome to the addiction know as eBooks
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-10-2008, 04:13 PM   #6
Elsi
Wizard
Elsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of light

Device: Kindle; Sony PRS 505; Blackberry 8700C
Welcome to the world of eBooks. There are some terrific books uploaded here at MobileRead, and even more at various places on the Internet. If you like Science Fiction and Fantasy, be sure to check out the free books at www.baen.com and those for sale at www.webscriptions.com
Elsi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2008, 04:24 PM   #7
RickyMaveety
Holy S**T!!!
RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.

Device: Kindle and iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamjar View Post
Hi,

I have just received a Kindle for my birthday. I am so glad to find a forum that will answer my questions. I look forward to reading everyone's posts.

Thanks

Jamjar
If you love your Kindle half as much as I love mine, you are in for a real treat!! Enjoy the forum too .... it's the sort of place that can be as serious or as strange as you want it to be.
RickyMaveety is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2008, 05:32 PM   #8
Jamjar
Jamjar began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle
Thank you for taking the time to say Hello. I can tell after only a few days that the Kindle will be with me all the time. I will now have to schedule my time for work and reading.

Jamjar
Jamjar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2008, 08:01 PM   #9
Spartacus2112
Evangelist
Spartacus2112 can extract oil from cheeseSpartacus2112 can extract oil from cheeseSpartacus2112 can extract oil from cheeseSpartacus2112 can extract oil from cheeseSpartacus2112 can extract oil from cheeseSpartacus2112 can extract oil from cheeseSpartacus2112 can extract oil from cheeseSpartacus2112 can extract oil from cheeseSpartacus2112 can extract oil from cheese

Device: Kindle 3 Wifi
Welcome, Jamjar. Enjoy the forum!
Spartacus2112 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2008, 08:05 PM   #10
Leep
Guru
Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle1, K3, K3G (thanks MR), iTouch, Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamjar View Post
Thank you for taking the time to say Hello. I can tell after only a few days that the Kindle will be with me all the time. I will now have to schedule my time for work and reading.

Jamjar
Did you know that the your Pierce County public library has mobipocket ebooks that you can check out - they will work on your Kindle if you follow Igors Kindlepid and Kindlefix scripts. Here's the link: http://digitalbooks.piercecountylibrary.org

cheers
Leep is offline   Reply With Quote