Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old 09-29-2011, 12:56 AM   #1
Schmoozy
Lost in the Rockies!
Schmoozy began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Wi-fi, Kobo Vox, IPAD 4
Kobo Store Question.

Does the Kobo store only allow for 1 book purchase at a time? I can't seem to add multiple books to just 1 check out. I've read the help section, and have not been able to find a specific answer.
Schmoozy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2011, 01:01 AM   #2
coinín
dust bunny
coinín ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.coinín ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.coinín ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.coinín ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.coinín ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.coinín ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.coinín ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.coinín ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.coinín ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.coinín ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.coinín ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo WiFi, Sony PRS-650, BlackBerry PlayBook
The simple answer is no, they don't.
The slightly more complicated answer is no, not yet, but they're working on it.
coinín is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-29-2011, 01:02 AM   #3
MorganM
Fanatic
MorganM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MorganM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MorganM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MorganM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MorganM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MorganM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MorganM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MorganM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MorganM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MorganM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MorganM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra H2o
Yep you can only add one book at a time at checkout.
MorganM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2011, 01:07 AM   #4
Schmoozy
Lost in the Rockies!
Schmoozy began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Wi-fi, Kobo Vox, IPAD 4
Thanks for the fast replies. I've been too busy borrowing from the library, and haven't actually bought any books since I first got my Kobo. I was seduced by some awesome promo codes and titles I want to read right away!
Schmoozy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2011, 11:03 AM   #5
Latch
Porcupine Tree fan
Latch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch
Seriously?? Someone should introduce the Kobo Store people to online shopping carts & baskets from the Web 1.0 days a decade ago.
Latch is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-30-2011, 04:28 PM   #6
Pistos
Connoisseur
Pistos could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Pistos could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Pistos could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Pistos could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Pistos could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Pistos could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Pistos could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Pistos could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Pistos could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Pistos could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Pistos could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.

Device: Kobo Touch
Yeah, that's a bit bizarre. I wonder what kind of limitations the Kobo site devs are facing with that.
Pistos is offline   Reply With Quote