Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 07-18-2016, 12:53 PM   #16
eschwartz
Ex-Helpdesk Junkie
eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: The Beaten Path, USA, Roundworld, This Side of Infinity
Device: Kindle Touch fw5.3.7 (Wifi only)
Well, certainly JSWolf was disagreeing with me personally.
I suppose it didn't help my attitude that you responded right after he did. So, sorry about that.
eschwartz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2016, 02:07 PM   #17
Mnementh
Groupie
Mnementh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mnementh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mnementh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mnementh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mnementh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mnementh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mnementh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mnementh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mnementh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mnementh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mnementh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra
Apology accepted no harm no foul.
Mnementh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2016, 06:51 PM   #18
Steven Bright
Steven Bright began at the beginning.

Device: kindle
The point is that you are re-directed according to your device.
Steven Bright is offline   Reply With Quote