Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old 11-02-2012, 10:46 PM   #1
bo_bos
bo_bos began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Arc
Kobo Arc Cover

I am ready to pre-order the Kobo Arc but am trying to find a cover that is hands-free. I want to enjoy the Arc while sitting on the beach. So far I have not been successful in my search.

Does anyone have a site where I can find one? Alternatively will the Vox's Cover that is hands-free fit the Arc?
bo_bos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2012, 12:29 AM   #2
scrapking
Evangelist
scrapking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scrapking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scrapking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scrapking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scrapking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scrapking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scrapking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scrapking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scrapking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scrapking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scrapking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Vox, Kobo Glo
Quote:
Originally Posted by bo_bos View Post
I am ready to pre-order the Kobo Arc but am trying to find a cover that is hands-free. I want to enjoy the Arc while sitting on the beach. So far I have not been successful in my search.

Does anyone have a site where I can find one? Alternatively will the Vox's Cover that is hands-free fit the Arc?
I got a hands-free case for the Vox. It's a generic case that supports many tablets and e-readers. Since the Vox's form factor is very similar to that of the Nexus 7, the 7" Kindle Fires, and a variety of Nooks, you should have no trouble finding a case if you expand your search to include generic options. Mine was purchased at Coles in Canada, though my local Coles no longer has stock.
scrapking is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-04-2012, 06:51 AM   #3
bo_bos
bo_bos began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Arc
My local Coles has no stock either. A colleague had a vertical stand that was really cool but I couldn't find it anywhere.

I found it was tough to find something that showed more than one picture of it. Luckily I did just find something on Best Buy's website.

Thanks for helping me.
bo_bos is offline   Reply With Quote