Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > News

Notices

Old 01-16-2010, 03:10 PM   #1
joebee1
joebee1 began at the beginning.

Device: franklin ebookman, palm tungsten e
DA Direct website

I can't seem to get to website, every time I go there I get this error message "Microsoft OLE DB Provider for ODBC Drivers error '80004005'

[Microsoft][ODBC Driver Manager] Data source name not found and no default driver specified

/Default.asp, line 4"

So anyone from DA Direct can explain why I can't open website would be greatly appreciated.
joebee1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2010, 03:26 PM   #2
EowynCarter
Wizard
EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybooks; Sony PRS-T1
I have the same message.
From what it said, no more database.
Noting to do but wait for them to fix that
EowynCarter is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-17-2010, 12:33 AM   #3
m-reader
Guru
m-reader rocks like Gibraltar!m-reader rocks like Gibraltar!m-reader rocks like Gibraltar!m-reader rocks like Gibraltar!m-reader rocks like Gibraltar!m-reader rocks like Gibraltar!m-reader rocks like Gibraltar!m-reader rocks like Gibraltar!m-reader rocks like Gibraltar!m-reader rocks like Gibraltar!m-reader rocks like Gibraltar!

Device: Sony PRS-300. PRS-650, PRS-900, iPad2, Iconia A500, Irex Iliad (sold)
Quote:
Originally Posted by joebee1 View Post
I can't seem to get to website, every time I go there I get this error message "Microsoft OLE DB Provider for ODBC Drivers error '80004005'

[Microsoft][ODBC Driver Manager] Data source name not found and no default driver specified

/Default.asp, line 4"

So anyone from DA Direct can explain why I can't open website would be greatly appreciated.
Yup, "Chicken not plucked" error
m-reader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2010, 12:45 AM   #4
cbell
Frenetic
cbell can illuminate an eclipsecbell can illuminate an eclipsecbell can illuminate an eclipsecbell can illuminate an eclipsecbell can illuminate an eclipsecbell can illuminate an eclipsecbell can illuminate an eclipsecbell can illuminate an eclipsecbell can illuminate an eclipsecbell can illuminate an eclipsecbell can illuminate an eclipse

Device: iLiad V2
I work for DA Direct. Apologies for the inconvenience! Our site's back up now.

Last edited by cbell; 01-17-2010 at 12:53 AM.
cbell is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
australia