Notices

Old 06-26-2013, 01:00 AM   #46
Andy Farman
Connoisseur
Andy Farman began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeccaPrice View Post
The cover image will (I hope) be of a Japanese-type bridge with sparkly fairy lights on it.

*sigh* I really am in love with Bridge of Seven Stones as a title (even though the story really only goes through four of the stones, then lumps the others into a bigger whole).

the intent is that the protagonist travels across a succession of bridges to newer, larger gardens, so really it's the bridges that count.

and it's not one bridge but a succession of them, so Bridge of 7 Stones isn't all that accurate.

To quote the King in "The King And I", is a puzzlement.
Bridge of Seven Stones sounds like a romance novel. 'Milk Tooth to Wisdom Teeth' would work better than that, mate.
(In my humble opinion)
Andy Farman is offline   Reply With Quote