Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Flea Market

Notices

Old 12-17-2010, 10:08 AM   #1
Waba
Groupie
Waba has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Waba has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Waba has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Waba has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Kobo Aura HD, PRS-350/950, HP Touchpad, Kindle Keyboard
Mint Kindle 3 & new PRS950 + Sony cover (PRSASC95B)

UPDATE 01/01/2010: PRS-950 sold. Sony cover (PRSASC95B) still available. Kindle 3 also still available... Sorry for the delay all, I was out of service for holiday vacation. thank you.

Also, for sale a truly MINT Kindle 3 wifi. Still with box, protective plastic and everything else it came with... Really is new except for the cardboard strip you peal to open the box. Never registered with Amazon. Going to miss this reader, but I am committing to the 950...

Prefer to ship to US, but I can ship internationally if shipping is covered. Prefer revolutionmoneyexchange, or personal check... I can accept paypal, but I'll have to wait for the payment to clear, due to their unfortunate practice of reversing payments for unknown reasons.

Can post pics if people want. Have sold about half a dozen readers here without issue... So please send me offers should you be interested. I am likely leaving town next week, but figured I'd list these now in case people wanted them for Christmas gifts.

Last edited by Waba; 01-01-2011 at 06:36 PM.
Waba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2010, 11:45 AM   #2
kalex
Zealot
kalex could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.kalex could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.kalex could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.kalex could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.kalex could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.kalex could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.kalex could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.kalex could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.kalex could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.kalex could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.kalex could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.

Device: sony
How much for the kindle?
kalex is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-26-2010, 03:35 PM   #3
danito2
danito2 began at the beginning.

Device: Sony PRS-650
How much for the PRS-950?
Can you send me photos?

Bye
danito2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2010, 02:59 PM   #4
Poppaea
Lucifer's Bat
Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
I'd like to know the price for the Sony, too.

t-hanks Poppaea
Poppaea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2011, 08:36 AM   #5
Waba
Groupie
Waba has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Waba has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Waba has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Waba has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Anyone interested in the Kindle 3? Was thinking around $115 + shipping OBO... Can ship internationally.
Advert
Old 01-05-2011, 05:06 PM   #6
BeTePoK
Guru
BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505
I might be interested, but I'm not 100% sure.
BeTePoK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2011, 04:35 PM   #7
Waba
Groupie

Still no takers on the Kindle 3? How does $110 sound?... If not, it's getting gifted soon.
Old 01-10-2011, 10:23 PM   #8
Mr. Relativity
Mr. Relativity began at the beginning.

Device: none
I sent you a PM about it a few days ago, did it not go through? I am in Canada so it would be international, but of course I would pay for shipping. Although I would appreciate being able to calculate the shipping cost before I fully commit to purchasing.
Mr. Relativity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2011, 12:20 AM   #9
BeTePoK
Guru
BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505
Do you still have PRS-950?
BeTePoK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2011, 12:34 AM   #10
Ghostknyght
Ghostknyght began at the beginning.

Device: Sony PRS 500
Hi, if you havent sold that Kindle yet, I'd be interested in purchasing it. PM me so we can hash out the details.
Ghostknyght is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2011, 12:34 AM   #11
Ghostknyght
Ghostknyght began at the beginning.

Device: Sony PRS 500
Wow its been a long time, my post count is a bit off
Ghostknyght is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2011, 09:23 AM   #12
Waba
Groupie

Sorry GK, it is sold... thanks all
Old 01-22-2011, 05:04 PM   #13
soundfanz
soundfanz began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle 3
I purchased the Kindle 3 from Waba, and it was a painless and satisfying transaction.
Very happy with Kindle which was as described.

Chris
soundfanz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2011, 11:38 AM   #14
franas
franas began at the beginning.

Device: Sony 950
Sony cover PRSASC95B

Do you still have the cover?
franas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2011, 09:28 AM   #15
AggieK
AggieK began at the beginning.

Device: Sony PRS-950
Do you still have the Sony cover for the 950? I'm in need of one.
AggieK is offline   Reply With Quote