Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Android Devices > enTourage eDGe > enTourage Archive

Notices

Old 06-04-2010, 10:34 AM   #1
LarsonMattr
Edge User

CalWidget or other google calendar apps?

Hi guys, I recently downloaded and installed the CalWidget calendar application. It runs as a widget that you can add to your home screen background. So far it looks pretty cool - however I am having a problem configuring the app.

My problem is that it doesn't find any calendars. This is from it looking up calendars on Google or other online sources where you might have a calendar.

So- in short, it seems that somewhere on my edge I don't have my account information setup to access Google's calendars. I guess on mobile phones you can get to this by:

home screen -> Menu -> Accounts

However, I cannot find the similar equivalent on the eDGe. Somehow I should be able to link a Google account onto this android and then CalWidget should find all my calendars.

Anyone have any luck using CalWidget/Google?

Thanks,
Matt

Old 06-04-2010, 11:39 AM   #2
LarsonMattr
Edge User

Thanks borisb,

I'm going to add a request ticket to add in the functionality of "accounts" that is missing.

-Matt

Advert