Notices

Old 04-16-2014, 04:35 AM   #1
JohnnyBgood
JohnnyBgood began at the beginning.

Device: kindle
Implemented updates?

Hi Community!

I'm a happy Calibre user, since I got a kindle for Christmas
I appreciate how it does exactly what I need to, without being too complicated. I also like how it's very frequently updated; but, I get an update every week or two.
So I was wondering if it could be an idea to implement the updates; i.e. to download and install the updates automatically.

John.
JohnnyBgood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2014, 05:25 AM   #2
eschwartz
Ex-Helpdesk Junkie
eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: The Beaten Path, USA, Roundworld, This Side of Infinity
Device: Kindle Touch fw5.3.7 (Wifi only)
1) This belongs in the calibre forum, not the recipes subforum.

2) There are stickies in the Related Tools subforum for all three OSes, for setting up automatic updates.
eschwartz is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-17-2014, 05:27 AM   #3
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Moved to the main Calibre forum.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote