Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Feedback

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 07-06-2012, 03:12 PM   #16
WritePR
Gadget Girl/Avid Reader
WritePR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WritePR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WritePR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WritePR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WritePR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WritePR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WritePR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WritePR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WritePR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WritePR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WritePR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1, Nook Color, Kindle Touch
I did post there. I figured the site administrators would be more likely to see it here however. That's all.
Old 07-06-2012, 04:44 PM   #17
Quexos
Member Retired
Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Mr policeman, that guy over there is jaywalking. Now I'm not telling you so that you go arrest him, I'm telling you cause I want to share with you my disapproval of him jaywalking ...

If at this point you don't get it, then ok I'll go bully someone else.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WritePR View Post
I beg your pardon? I REPEATEDLY said I didn't expect and wasn't asking for the thread to be closed or deleted. It's not my site and I have no right to make such a request. I posted here to share with the admins how I felt it gave a bad impression to new members.

Go bully someone else. Or better yet, stop bullying people and get a productive hobby.
Advert
Old 07-06-2012, 05:37 PM   #18
WT Sharpe
Bah, humbug!
WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, iPad Pro, & a Samsung Galaxy S9.
Moderator Notice
The rhetoric in this thread seems to be escalating. Since everyone has pretty much said everything there is to be said on the subject...

THREAD CLOSED.
Closed Thread