Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 03-18-2011, 02:11 PM   #1
Hoyt Clagwell
Not an Addict
Hoyt Clagwell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hoyt Clagwell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hoyt Clagwell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hoyt Clagwell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hoyt Clagwell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hoyt Clagwell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hoyt Clagwell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hoyt Clagwell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hoyt Clagwell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hoyt Clagwell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hoyt Clagwell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: The blue one next to the fish.
Design your own M-edge Cover

Owners of Nooks, Kindles, or iPads can now design their own customized covers.

http://app.medgestore.com/customize/

Last edited by Hoyt Clagwell; 03-18-2011 at 02:17 PM.
Hoyt Clagwell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2011, 05:52 PM   #2
FatDog
Witless protection Agent
FatDog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FatDog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FatDog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FatDog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FatDog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FatDog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FatDog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FatDog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FatDog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FatDog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FatDog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Crap! Crap!

I just ordered two Kindle covers from Amazon an hour ago. It's our anniversary next week. I could have created a custom cover with the Mom's In Motion logo.

(I think I will do a custom cover anyway).
FatDog is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-18-2011, 07:29 PM   #3
Hoyt Clagwell
Not an Addict
Hoyt Clagwell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hoyt Clagwell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hoyt Clagwell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hoyt Clagwell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hoyt Clagwell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hoyt Clagwell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hoyt Clagwell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hoyt Clagwell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hoyt Clagwell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hoyt Clagwell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hoyt Clagwell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

I played around with a few designs and they do do look rather nice. I have a Nook, and a Kindle but they are just gathering dust now that I have my Sony 650. Hopefully there will be an option for a Sony cover one day.
Old 03-18-2011, 09:17 PM   #4
Hoyt Clagwell
Not an Addict

I decided to order one anyway. If my Kindle is going to lay around it may as well lay around in style!
Old 03-19-2011, 08:23 PM   #5
nerys
Addict
nerys began at the beginning.

Device: PRS 500 - REB 1200
Lame. if they can make one big enough for the ipad why not the DX ??? Grrr I want one so badly :-)
nerys is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-20-2011, 08:28 PM   #6
Janette55
Connoisseur
Janette55 knows what time it isJanette55 knows what time it isJanette55 knows what time it isJanette55 knows what time it isJanette55 knows what time it isJanette55 knows what time it isJanette55 knows what time it isJanette55 knows what time it isJanette55 knows what time it isJanette55 knows what time it isJanette55 knows what time it is

Device: Sony 900
Why don't they have one for Sony?

And if the K2 measure is 5 x 8.1 and the Sony 900 is 5 x 8.1 I would think that what would fit the K2 would fit the Sony 900.

Does anyone know if it does fit? Is it designed for the ports and that is what makes it not fit for the Sony?
Janette55 is offline   Reply With Quote