Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

View Poll Results: Which Avatar do you think fits WT best?
01 Mad Baby 6 11.11%
02 Gears Cranking 3 5.56%
03 pSock Puppet Theater 1 1.85%
04 Mandrake the Magician 2 3.70%
05 Tom Selleck 2 3.70%
06 W.C. Fields 2 3.70%
07 Tom and Jerry 0 0%
08 Stay Tuned 0 0%
09 What Avatar? 0 0%
10 Alfalfa 6 11.11%
11 Zorro 2 3.70%
12 FlorenceArt Original 12 22.22%
13 Buddy Jesus 2 3.70%
14 Rocky Horror 3 5.56%
15 Tom Waits 3 5.56%
16 Foghorn Leghorn 4 7.41%
17 Happy Chicken 0 0%
18 Portugal 1 1.85%
19 The Blue One next to the Fish 3 5.56%
20 Legalize Shemp 2 3.70%
Voters: 54. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-08-2010, 10:22 AM   #181
FlorenceArt
High Priestess
FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Pro 9.7, iPhone 6 Plus
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeoffC View Post
would that be weird as in weird or weird as in weird.....
Quote:
Originally Posted by kennyc View Post
Yes
Exactly.

What is the difference between weird?
FlorenceArt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2010, 12:07 PM   #182
yvanleterrible
Reborn Paper User
yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone8, iPad Air
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlorenceArt View Post
Exactly.

Weird.
yvanleterrible is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2010, 12:42 PM   #183
GeoffC
Chocolate Grasshopper ...
GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Muse HD , Cybook Gen3 , Pocketbook 302 (Black) , Nexus 10: wife has PW
Quote:
Exactly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yvanleterrible View Post
Weird.
I could not have put it any better
GeoffC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2010, 03:25 PM   #184
FlorenceArt
High Priestess
FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Javed View Post
I would like to use Blue Jinn if it is possible!
Does he grant wishes?
Well, your wish of a Blue Jinn avatar is granted. I am making no claims about other wishes. By downloading this Blue Jinn, you agree that you have read the User Agreement that is on my desk under the pile of old papers somewhere, and that you agree to all its clauses. I will deny any responsibility for anything that may happen to you as a consequence of using an untested jinn as your avatar, including ending up inside a bottle.

Have fun

The Little Shop of Avatars

P.S. Let me know if this works. The avatars should be usable as provided but you will have to download them before you can upload them as an avatar image. They are all png files with transparent backgrounds.
Old 06-08-2010, 03:42 PM   #185
poohbear_nc
Now what?
poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Every Kindle Ever Made & To Be Made!
Quote:
Well, your wish of a Blue Jinn avatar is granted. I am making no claims about other wishes. By downloading this Blue Jinn, you agree that you have read the User Agreement that is on my desk under the pile of old papers somewhere, and that you agree to all its clauses. I will deny any responsibility for anything that may happen to you as a consequence of using an untested jinn as your avatar, including ending up inside a bottle.

Have fun

The Little Shop of Avatars

P.S. Let me know if this works. The avatars should be usable as provided but you will have to download them before you can upload them as an avatar image. They are all png files with transparent backgrounds.

I like the bird avatar. Currently deciding if it is chicken enough for me to "borrow" - might deter the hungry?
poohbear_nc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2010, 03:43 PM   #186
FlorenceArt
High Priestess

Quote:
Originally Posted by poohbear_nc View Post
I like the bird avatar. Currently deciding if it is chicken enough for me to "borrow" - might deter the hungry?
Could be a good idea. It's so small and cute, nobody would dare eat it, would they?
Old 06-08-2010, 03:44 PM   #187
poohbear_nc
Now what?
poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Could be a good idea. It's so small and cute, nobody would dare eat it, would they?
Well - they could wrap it in bacon!
Have you seen some of those bacon monstrosities in the Bacon Thread?
Old 06-08-2010, 03:47 PM   #188
poohbear_nc
Now what?

Whatcha think?
Old 06-08-2010, 03:53 PM   #189
FlorenceArt
High Priestess

Quote:
I avoid that thread

Quote:
Whatcha think?
Very fetching But I must have done something wrong, because the background is not transparent.
Old 06-08-2010, 04:02 PM   #190
FlorenceArt
High Priestess

OK, the original image is 160 pixels wide and has a transparent background, but I think you must have downloaded the preview image, which is 150 pixels and not transparent. If you want the original one, click on the preview and then right-click on the original image.
Old 06-08-2010, 04:33 PM   #191
kennyc
The Dank Side of the Moon
kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle2; Kindle Fire
Quote:
Borg-Dude, that's no chicken....
kennyc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2010, 04:34 PM   #192
kennyc
The Dank Side of the Moon
kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle2; Kindle Fire
Quote:
Hey Watch it! You're talkin' 'bout BACON!
kennyc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2010, 06:41 PM   #193
poohbear_nc
Now what?

Quote:
OK, the original image is 160 pixels wide and has a transparent background, but I think you must have downloaded the preview image, which is 150 pixels and not transparent. If you want the original one, click on the preview and then right-click on the original image.
That's what I did the first time. Will try again - although the little chickie looks just fine to me!
Old 06-08-2010, 07:39 PM   #194
WT Sharpe
Bah, humbug!
WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, iPad Pro, & a Samsung Galaxy S9.
Quote:
That's what I did the first time. Will try again - although the little chickie looks just fine to me!
YEA! go for the transparency!
WT Sharpe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2010, 08:09 PM   #195
poohbear_nc
Now what?

Do I look different now?

Tags
! vote 12 !, !#12 should get your vote, #1 is the clear winner!, #12 it is!, 12 is the winner, 13 means lower taxes, don't waste a vote go #1, electionering spm, great contest wt! :), vote for number 13!!!