Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Flea Market

Notices

Old 12-29-2010, 12:45 PM   #1
speedtouch
eBook Newbie
speedtouch once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.speedtouch once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.speedtouch once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.speedtouch once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.speedtouch once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.speedtouch once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.speedtouch once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.speedtouch once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.speedtouch once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.speedtouch once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.speedtouch once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.

Device: Kobo Clara HD
PocketBook IQ White with optional 32 GB SD Card (2nd price drop)

I received the IQ on November 22. I paid $160 for it. I later bought a Kingston 32 GB SD card for the IQ. That was $45. So, all in all, I have invested $205 into the IQ.

My IQ has been used for no more than 15 hours total. I just haven't used it much at all. It's spent its idle time in the protective case that it came with. There are no dings, blemishes, or scratches on the IQ.

I'll sell the IQ with SD card for $165, free shipping. I will only ship to US addresses. That includes HI, AK, and our finest with APO/FPO addresses. Payment to be made by PayPal only.

Or you can get the IQ only, for $135, free shipping.

What you get: one (1) white IQ, original box and warranty card, power adapter, and one (1) 32 GB Kingston SD card. The IQ is running firmware version 2.0.3.

I can get you pictures later if requested, or you can see pictures from my IQ thread here: https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=108042

I also accept reasonable offers that I may accept or reject or counteroffer.

Last edited by speedtouch; 01-11-2011 at 02:42 PM. Reason: Price drop $180 --> $175, added IQ-only option
speedtouch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2011, 01:33 PM   #2
speedtouch
eBook Newbie
speedtouch once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.speedtouch once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.speedtouch once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.speedtouch once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.speedtouch once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.speedtouch once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.speedtouch once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.speedtouch once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.speedtouch once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.speedtouch once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.speedtouch once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.

Bump.

Dropped price of IQ + SD card from $175 to $165.

Dropped price of IQ only from $145 to $135.
Old 01-07-2011, 04:06 PM   #3
jeromedevine
Zealot
jeromedevine doesn't litterjeromedevine doesn't litterjeromedevine doesn't litter

Device: Kindle 3 3G Graphite, Sony PRS-505
Why are you selling it?
jeromedevine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2011, 09:02 AM   #4
speedtouch
eBook Newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeromedevine View Post
Why are you selling it?
I found that I didn't like reading from an LCD screen. That's all. Nothing wrong with the IQ and it does its job well as an ereading device. It also does web browsing, email, music playing, and more pretty well...which is a nice bonus.
Old 01-10-2011, 09:58 PM   #5
jocampo
Layback feline
jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 2nd gen, Sony DPTS1, iPad Pro 10.5"
Quote:
Originally Posted by speedtouch View Post
I found that I didn't like reading from an LCD screen. That's all
Eye strain? Can you elaborate or explain what you did not like?
jocampo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2011, 01:24 PM   #6
speedtouch
eBook Newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by jocampo View Post
Eye strain? Can you elaborate or explain what you did not like?
I don't really know how to explain it. Reading from an LCD screen just wasn't a good fit for me. Eink proves me with a much more comfortable reading environment. I guess it could be eye strain, but I honestly don't know how to explain it.
Old 01-11-2011, 01:33 PM   #7
Bookreader7171
Bookreader7171 began at the beginning.

Device: Pocketbook IQ
Ill Buy It!!!

My email is iwantborderpatrolnow71@gmail.com
and my name is Mark

Thanks
Bookreader7171 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2011, 02:42 PM   #8
speedtouch
eBook Newbie

Sold.