Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 01-06-2011, 09:50 AM   #31
JaydeS
Author of SPY KIDZ
JaydeS knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'JaydeS knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'JaydeS knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'JaydeS knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'JaydeS knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'JaydeS knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'JaydeS knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'JaydeS knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'JaydeS knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'JaydeS knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'JaydeS knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'

Device: none
What a fantastic opportunity! My blog Fiction and more covers marketing and promotion techniques for authors. My day-time job used to be in PR so there might be a few useful tips and tricks.

Regards,

Jayde
JaydeS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2011, 11:27 AM   #32
williemeikle
Are the stars right yet?
williemeikle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.williemeikle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.williemeikle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.williemeikle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.williemeikle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.williemeikle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.williemeikle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.williemeikle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.williemeikle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.williemeikle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.williemeikle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

My blog crawl is well underway, hitting spots more at less at random across this interwebz thingy

5th JAN: Bob Freeman: Carnacki: Ghostfinder
http://authorbobfreeman.wordpress.co...william-meikle

5th JAN: Simon Marshall Jones: Musings of an old fart
http://simonmarshalljones.wordpress....willie-meikle/

6th JAN: Keith Blackmore: WHY I CREATED AUGUSTUS SETON
http://keithcblackmore.com/guest-blo...illiam-meikle/

6th JAN - Sarah Barnard: WHY I WROTE CRUSTACEANS
http://www.sarahbarnard.co.uk/blog/2...e-crustaceans/

Yes, I'm having a Blog Crawl and, much like a Pub Crawl, there is no real plan or direction, just an aimless hunt for fun and more beer. If anyone wants a visit, feel free to drop me a line and I'll see where serendipity takes me.
williemeikle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2011, 11:30 AM   #33
altworld
Evangelist
altworld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.altworld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.altworld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.altworld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.altworld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.altworld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.altworld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.altworld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.altworld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.altworld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.altworld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Android G1
You can check out my Author Blog website at - http://www.alt-world.com

Full of news, fun life stuff, hints and tips.
Arigato,
Nick Davis
altworld is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2011, 05:35 PM   #34
williemeikle
Are the stars right yet?
williemeikle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.williemeikle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.williemeikle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.williemeikle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.williemeikle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.williemeikle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.williemeikle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.williemeikle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.williemeikle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.williemeikle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.williemeikle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

The sidebar to the right of my own blog here (http://williammeikle.blogspot.com/) details the stops on my blog crawl, and will be updated as I stagger around spouting pearls of wisdom.

If you post a comment on any of the blog posts I make there between now and the end of February you'll be entered in a draw to win a free Kindle loaded with all the books I have published with Generation Next Publications
Old 01-06-2011, 06:40 PM   #35
stevensavile
Enthusiast
stevensavile knows what's going on.stevensavile knows what's going on.stevensavile knows what's going on.stevensavile knows what's going on.stevensavile knows what's going on.stevensavile knows what's going on.stevensavile knows what's going on.stevensavile knows what's going on.stevensavile knows what's going on.stevensavile knows what's going on.stevensavile knows what's going on.

Device: sony
Hi... I'm Steve... I'm addicted to the internet. It's ruined my life.... I used to be a happily married man with a good career, prospects... then I found the internet...

Oh... ahh it's not *that* forum...

Let's try again. Hi, I'm Steve, I write. I've had a dozen books published by traditional publishers, got a few more on the wait out to bookstore shelves near you in the next few months, like the paperback re-release of Primeval: Shadow of the Jaguar (to tie in to the new series in the UK), Black Chalice, an Arthurian tale for Abaddon in the UK, and other stuff. I've just put half a dozen titles out on the kindle as something of a litmus test to see about publishing my next novel direct to kindle without ever approaching traditional avenues. I've done something similar once, a 'read along' where I set up a private forum and posted each day's new work as it happened, allowing a few hundred intrepid souls to read along as I co-wrote the novel with David Niall Wilson.

My website is here: http://www.stevensavile.com but I am hopeless at updating it. I intend to fix this, amongst other things, in 2011... including being more active in the diary/chats section... hope a few of you will tag along, throw tomatoes and heckle.
stevensavile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2011, 11:11 AM   #36
caeliumspecto
caeliumspecto knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'caeliumspecto knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'caeliumspecto knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'caeliumspecto knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'caeliumspecto knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'caeliumspecto knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'caeliumspecto knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'caeliumspecto knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'caeliumspecto knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'caeliumspecto knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'caeliumspecto knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'

Device: Kindle
I review free ebooks for the Kindle. (http://reviebooks.wordpress.com) If you have a Kindle, I highly recommend looking around. I will also post links to other resources of finding free ebooks.

My latest post is about the short story "Quiet as They Come." It was very good story and only takes about twenty minutes to read, so if you're as busy as me, it's a worthy download.

Last edited by caeliumspecto; 01-07-2011 at 11:15 AM.
caeliumspecto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2011, 12:56 PM   #37
hannahmac
hannahmac can self-interpret dreams as they happen.hannahmac can self-interpret dreams as they happen.hannahmac can self-interpret dreams as they happen.hannahmac can self-interpret dreams as they happen.hannahmac can self-interpret dreams as they happen.hannahmac can self-interpret dreams as they happen.hannahmac can self-interpret dreams as they happen.hannahmac can self-interpret dreams as they happen.hannahmac can self-interpret dreams as they happen.hannahmac can self-interpret dreams as they happen.hannahmac can self-interpret dreams as they happen.

Device: Kindle
Because I love my readers SO much...

I've posted a deleted scene to my blog from my romance, Looking For Trouble. I hated to delete the scene but the book was too long. So here it is for you to enjoy!

www.erinleighkern.blogspot.com

Erin Kern
hannahmac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2011, 01:53 PM   #38
williemeikle
Are the stars right yet?

My latest wanderings have taken me to the blog of David Wood, thriller author, for some musings about cliche in crime fiction

http://davidwoodonline.blogspot.com/...-to-avoid.html

Remember, if you post a comment on this post between now and the end of February you'll be entered in a draw to win a free Kindle loaded with all the books I have published with Generation Next Publications
Old 01-07-2011, 03:47 PM   #39
williemeikle
Are the stars right yet?

And time for a swift shandy with my mate Stuart Neild, where I expound on the Origins of the Midnight Eye, Derek Adams

http://stuartneild.wordpress.com/201...illiam-meikle/
Old 01-07-2011, 07:35 PM   #40
Cliff Ball
Zealot
Cliff Ball ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cliff Ball ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cliff Ball ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cliff Ball ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cliff Ball ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cliff Ball ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cliff Ball ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cliff Ball ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cliff Ball ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cliff Ball ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cliff Ball ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

An interview of me by Two Ends of the Pen:

http://cliff1974.wordpress.com/2011/...ds-of-the-pen/

plus a character interview of one of my characters in The Usurper
http://syriasays.com/3/post/2011/01/first-post.html

Last edited by Cliff Ball; 01-07-2011 at 11:41 PM.
Cliff Ball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2011, 02:02 PM   #41
williemeikle
Are the stars right yet?

Today's blog crawl stop is at Kindle In The Wind, with some love for THE INVASION

http://kindleinthewind.blogspot.com/...am-meikle.html
Old 01-08-2011, 03:52 PM   #42
GraceKrispy
It's Dr. Penguin now!
GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad mini, Samsung Note 3, Sony PRS-650 (rarely used now)
So I've been a busy little reviewer lately... I've reviewed 4 books in the last 4 days! Check out my blog to read the various reviews.

I've also been "featured" on DailyCheapReads.com with my 4 top reads of 2010. Way too difficult to choose, but check out which ones I finally listed here!

I also listed all the other books from my blog reviews that have earned my 4 or 5 star ratings in 2010 here!
GraceKrispy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2011, 07:35 PM   #43
GraceKrispy
It's Dr. Penguin now!
GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad mini, Samsung Note 3, Sony PRS-650 (rarely used now)
Ok, I'm promoting myself twice in a row (you don't go blind from that, right??)-- I just set up a new GIVEAWAY!

Up to 5 winners will win a copy of "Jimmy Stone's Ghost Town" by Scott Neumyer! yaay

http://gracekrispy.blogspot.com/p/my-giveaways.html
GraceKrispy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2011, 12:10 AM   #44
simonroyle
Addict
simonroyle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simonroyle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simonroyle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simonroyle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simonroyle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simonroyle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simonroyle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simonroyle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simonroyle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simonroyle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simonroyle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by GraceKrispy View Post
So I've been a busy little reviewer lately... I've reviewed 4 books in the last 4 days! Check out my blog to read the various reviews.

I've also been "featured" on DailyCheapReads.com with my 4 top reads of 2010. Way too difficult to choose, but check out which ones I finally listed here!

I also listed all the other books from my blog reviews that have earned my 4 or 5 star ratings in 2010 here!
Thanks so much great compliment, a privilege to be in such company .
simonroyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2011, 01:21 AM   #45
simonroyle
Addict
simonroyle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simonroyle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simonroyle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simonroyle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simonroyle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simonroyle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simonroyle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simonroyle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simonroyle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simonroyle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simonroyle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle
Latest Indieview is up with Shaun Jeffrey, author of the Kult.
simonroyle is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
100-words, acupuncture, altsheler, amazon, anthology, apple, apple ibookstore, auotbiography famous, author promotion, authors, automated processing, automatic conversion, bible, blog, blogs, book club, book reviewers, book tour, books, bookscanner, calibre, camera, charity, cheap ebooks, chinese medicine, christmas, contest, creative commons, creepy, crime, crime fiction, crowdfunding, deals, deskew, devotional, digitize, discount, drabble, e-book week, e-books, ebook, ebook conversion, ebooks, encouragement, epic kindle giveaway, epub, epub fire, epub kindle fire, epub3, ereader apps, exchange, fantasy ebooks, fiction authors, followers, forecast, foreign markets, formatting, free, free books, free e-books, free e-reader, free ebooks, free kindle books, free kindle fire, freeebooks, giveaway, giveaways, horror, horror ebook, ibooks, ibookstore, idevices, indie, indie author, indies, inscriptions, inspiration, inspirational, international, interview, japan, kindle, kindle fire, libraries, library rental, marketing, martial arts, marvin, micro fiction, murder mystery, new crime novel, no drm, opds, parsina press, pdf, prague, prayer, promote, promotion, promotions, publishing, rdlecoeur, read an ebook week, reader, reading list, review, reviewers, richard stephenson, rita toews, rss, sale, scary stories, science fiction, science fiction ebooks, self-publishing, serial mystery, short stories, smashwords, stephen goldin, steven lyle jordan, story, storybundle, submissions, suspense, thriller, tips, tools, translation, translators, unwarp, weather, web, website, writer, writers, writing