Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > General Discussions

Notices

Old 05-13-2011, 12:54 AM   #1
Giggleton
Banned
Giggleton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Giggleton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Giggleton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Giggleton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Giggleton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Giggleton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Giggleton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Giggleton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Giggleton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Giggleton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Giggleton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle3
Publishing Freedom

Greetings,

There's something about this site that I like,

http://redlemona.de/

Full text available before purchase, annotations from readers within the book itself etc.. Could be good...

I think it's about to go out of beta which would make it newsworthy. Of course to me, all events are newsworthy.
Giggleton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2011, 10:51 AM   #2
mr ploppy
Feral Underclass
mr ploppy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr ploppy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr ploppy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr ploppy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr ploppy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr ploppy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr ploppy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr ploppy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr ploppy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr ploppy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr ploppy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 2nd hand paperback
Interesting, but I don't really see how it offers anything you couldn't get at Feedbooks or even Wattpad. If/when they start accepting uploads from the great unwashed masses it will be just as swamped as those sites and the quality of feedback will diminish because people just won't have the time to look through it all.
mr ploppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2011, 12:12 PM   #3
Giggleton
Banned
Giggleton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Giggleton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Giggleton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Giggleton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Giggleton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Giggleton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Giggleton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Giggleton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Giggleton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Giggleton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Giggleton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle3
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr ploppy View Post
Interesting, but I don't really see how it offers anything you couldn't get at Feedbooks or even Wattpad. If/when they start accepting uploads from the great unwashed masses it will be just as swamped as those sites and the quality of feedback will diminish because people just won't have the time to look through it all.
I agree, the missing element is incentives for sorting.
Giggleton is offline   Reply With Quote