Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 02-09-2010, 09:00 PM   #1
gandor62
Connoisseur
gandor62 began at the beginning.

Device: iPod Touch, Ipad, Kindle 2
Searching for Ebook on Kindle 2 by series

Hi guys. Whoo hooo, My 2 Kindle 2s have just arrived from the US. Only took 3 days to Australia. So happy. The significant other half has already hibernated in the living room and spending like mad on the Amazon store. Ill need a second income I reckon.

But anyway, my question, I have been reading books on the iPhone for a little while and have amassed a collection of books and am using Calibre to convert to Mobi. I notice that the only way to view the books on the Kindle is by Author or Title. So is there a way that I can change the Kindle to show me the book series.
gandor62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2010, 09:19 PM   #2
rcuadro
Wizard
rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle DX
Unfortunately no
rcuadro is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-09-2010, 10:51 PM   #3
whitearrow
Guru
whitearrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.whitearrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.whitearrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.whitearrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.whitearrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.whitearrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.whitearrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.whitearrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.whitearrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.whitearrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.whitearrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2
You can use Calibre or Mobi2Mobi to put the series information in the title, so you can do a search and pull up the whole series. E.g. Fellowship of the Ring (Lord of the Rings, Book 1); The Two Towers (Lord of the Rings, Book 2), etc.
whitearrow is offline   Reply With Quote