Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Uploads - Patricia Clark Memorial Library > ePub Books

Notices

Old 02-22-2014, 08:45 PM   #76
Copa
Copa can bend spoons with a thought.Copa can bend spoons with a thought.Copa can bend spoons with a thought.Copa can bend spoons with a thought.Copa can bend spoons with a thought.Copa can bend spoons with a thought.Copa can bend spoons with a thought.Copa can bend spoons with a thought.Copa can bend spoons with a thought.Copa can bend spoons with a thought.Copa can bend spoons with a thought.

Device: none
Thank you for the great news, you've made my day!
I can't think of a more exciting spring, than spending it reading Virginia's letters, they're quite a delicious read!
Copa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2014, 05:08 AM   #77
pynch
why in?
pynch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pynch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pynch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pynch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pynch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pynch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pynch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pynch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pynch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pynch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pynch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-350, Kobo Aura
v.8.0 | Update 12 Apr 2014

I have added the fifth volume of her letters, The Sickle Side of the Moon, covering the years 1932 through 1935. I also included The Letters of Virginia Woolf and Lytton Strachey (Hogarth Press, 1956) for which I sincerely thank yourdayismyday who transcribed them.
pynch is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-12-2014, 06:02 AM   #78
tempura
Connoisseur
tempura knows more than wikipediatempura knows more than wikipediatempura knows more than wikipediatempura knows more than wikipediatempura knows more than wikipediatempura knows more than wikipediatempura knows more than wikipediatempura knows more than wikipediatempura knows more than wikipediatempura knows more than wikipediatempura knows more than wikipedia

Device: Kindle PW3
Thanks again, though I wonder who is "yourdayismyday" I can't seem to find him anywhere except that one Post on MR, oh well, he atleast deserves some thanks for doing something.
tempura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2014, 06:43 AM   #79
pynch
why in?
pynch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pynch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pynch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pynch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pynch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pynch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pynch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pynch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pynch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pynch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pynch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Some people seem to prefer to spend their time in the real world. Strange, isn’t it?
Old 04-12-2014, 07:12 AM   #80
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by anmisto View Post
Thanks again, though I wonder who is "yourdayismyday" I can't seem to find him anywhere except that one Post on MR, oh well, he atleast deserves some thanks for doing something.
Moderator Notice
Please do not ask for personal information about MobileRead members. If someone wishes to volunteer such information that's fine, but it's completely inappropriate for you ask for it.

Thank you.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-12-2014, 08:01 AM   #81
tempura
Connoisseur
tempura knows more than wikipediatempura knows more than wikipediatempura knows more than wikipediatempura knows more than wikipediatempura knows more than wikipediatempura knows more than wikipediatempura knows more than wikipediatempura knows more than wikipediatempura knows more than wikipediatempura knows more than wikipediatempura knows more than wikipedia

Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT
Please do not ask for personal information about MobileRead members. If someone wishes to volunteer such information that's fine, but it's completely inappropriate for you ask for it.

Thank you.
Thanks for the warning, but well I didn't mean it to be personal information more like the user profile, expecting it to be a person from MR.

Last edited by tempura; 04-12-2014 at 08:04 AM.
Old 04-12-2014, 10:16 AM   #82
Jellby
frumious Bandersnatch
Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybook Orizon, Kobo Aura
Then all you have is this post
Jellby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2014, 10:28 AM   #83
tempura
Connoisseur

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jellby View Post
Then all you have is this post
Yup, I saw that. Oh well, it'd better if this topic was dropped because it seems to be resolved that I shouldn't go snooping into somebody else.

Last edited by tempura; 04-12-2014 at 10:35 AM.
Old 04-13-2014, 04:05 AM   #84
anacreon
Guru
anacreon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anacreon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anacreon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anacreon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anacreon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anacreon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anacreon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anacreon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anacreon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anacreon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anacreon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Elipsa, Sage
Many thanks again and again. I'm still reading the diary (mid-1928 presently), with dips into the letters and the (shorter) works, and I'm very pleased to have the Lytton Strachey letters and the fifth diary volume to look forward to.
anacreon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2014, 11:43 AM   #85
Prestidigitweeze
Fledgling Demagogue
Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Clara HD; Oasis 2; Aura HD; iPad Air; PRS-350; Galaxy S7.
Thanks so much for adding more letters, Pynch. I seem to download this book and your Joyce every few weeks and am always glad to do so. Compared to your efforts, our reading the results is mos' def' the lazier undertaking.

Re that yourdayismyday's post, in which he offers nearly a dozen books:

I messaged him to suggest he might want to add authors' names to the files -- especially if they're all by him -- mentioning that more people might download the books he created if they knew who wrote them, but I haven't heard back. One can always look at the downloads themselves, but (web) surfers can be impatient.* I think his figures would improve if people knew.

* Strangely, the wave surfers I've met have tended to be extremely patient. And how exactly can anyone surf a web -- mixed metaphor much?

Last edited by Prestidigitweeze; 04-13-2014 at 01:44 PM. Reason: Removed space before colon, which is always a good idea when voiding the contents behind the gate (as it were).
Prestidigitweeze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2014, 12:55 PM   #86
Copa
Copa can bend spoons with a thought.Copa can bend spoons with a thought.Copa can bend spoons with a thought.Copa can bend spoons with a thought.Copa can bend spoons with a thought.Copa can bend spoons with a thought.Copa can bend spoons with a thought.Copa can bend spoons with a thought.Copa can bend spoons with a thought.Copa can bend spoons with a thought.Copa can bend spoons with a thought.

Device: none
Thank you very much for the fifth volume of letters, Pynch!
Copa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2014, 01:29 PM   #87
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Moderator Notice
A polite reminder to all our members to check whether or not a book is legal for you personally to download before doing so. This book is NOT in the US public domain, and if you download it from the US you are committing copyright infringement, which is a matter that we take very seriously indeed.

Thank you.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2014, 09:28 PM   #88
lolalaguna
lolalaguna began at the beginning.

Device: Lev
Quote:
Originally Posted by pynch View Post
I have added the fifth volume of her letters, The Sickle Side of the Moon, covering the years 1932 through 1935. I also included The Letters of Virginia Woolf and Lytton Strachey (Hogarth Press, 1956) for which I sincerely thank yourdayismyday who transcribed them.
I can't believe what i've found! I'm trying to write a phd about Woolf's emancipation concept and I've just found all those essays I was in trouble to find. If I finally finish my work, pynch, you will be on the acknowledgements on capital letters. Thanks thanks thanks a lot. I can't believe it...
lolalaguna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2014, 01:53 AM   #89
pynch
why in?

You’re very welcome.
Old 05-08-2014, 06:32 AM   #90
sein
Connoisseur
sein could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.sein could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.sein could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.sein could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.sein could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.sein could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.sein could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.sein could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.sein could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.sein could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.sein could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.

Device: Kindle, inkBook, Kobo
This is just monumental. Thank you, pynch, for such generosity.
sein is offline   Reply With Quote