Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Feedback

Notices

Old 08-20-2011, 01:30 AM   #1
jhempel24
Wizard
jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Amazon Kindle Paperwhite, B&N Nook Colro
Signature question

I went into my UserCP and added a Signature, but I can't seem to figure out how to enable it in my posts.

I've logged out, logged back in etc....looked at multiple options, but I'm just not seeing it.

Any help would be great!

Thanks!

EDIT: Nevermind....I don't know what happened, but apparently it works now.
jhempel24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2011, 04:02 AM   #2
Jellby
frumious Bandersnatch
Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybook Orizon, Kobo Aura
I believe signatures appear only in the new posts you make, unlike avatar changes, which are retroactive. And, of course, you won't see your own signature if you have signatures disabled
Jellby is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-20-2011, 04:04 AM   #3
jhempel24
Wizard
jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

That's what I figured...I see the new ones, not the old...thanks!!
Old 08-20-2011, 04:04 AM   #4
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jellby View Post
I believe signatures appear only in the new posts you make, unlike avatar changes, which are retroactive. And, of course, you won't see your own signature if you have signatures disabled
No, if you change your sig, the change appears in ALL your posts, not just new ones. Look at my old posts: you'll see that they'll all say "Currently proofreading <whatever it is now>".
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2011, 04:05 AM   #5
jhempel24
Wizard

Oh cool...I just didn't see it in the old posts. Thanks Harry!
Advert
Old 08-20-2011, 04:09 AM   #6
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Let me slightly amend what I said. It appears to be the case that, once you've added a sig, all posts, both new and old, will display your current sig. But posts made before you had any sig at all won't show one.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2011, 11:27 AM   #7
CherilNClarke
CherilNClarke writes the songs that make the whole world sing.CherilNClarke writes the songs that make the whole world sing.CherilNClarke writes the songs that make the whole world sing.CherilNClarke writes the songs that make the whole world sing.CherilNClarke writes the songs that make the whole world sing.CherilNClarke writes the songs that make the whole world sing.CherilNClarke writes the songs that make the whole world sing.CherilNClarke writes the songs that make the whole world sing.CherilNClarke writes the songs that make the whole world sing.CherilNClarke writes the songs that make the whole world sing.CherilNClarke writes the songs that make the whole world sing.

Device: Kindle
I have a separate question: where is the option to add/edit signature? I've looked through my User CP quite a bit and just don't see it.

*update* Never mind. I see that I either need more posts or need to be a member for longer before that option becomes available.

Last edited by CherilNClarke; 08-24-2011 at 11:28 AM. Reason: found answer in another thread
CherilNClarke is offline   Reply With Quote