Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Conversion

Notices

Old 05-26-2017, 09:26 PM   #1
Iamgoodlol
Iamgoodlol began at the beginning.

Device: none
Exclamation EPUB to PDF Failure (Error msg & pdf attached)

Hello,

I converted the attached pdf but it kept failing. I changed the font size and the margin for several times but it still did not work.

I hope someone can help me.

Thank you!
Attached Files
File Type: rtf Error Message.rtf (65.7 KB, 196 views)

Last edited by Dr. Drib; 05-27-2017 at 05:21 AM.
Iamgoodlol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2017, 12:11 AM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
Update calibre
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-27-2017, 05:22 AM   #3
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Moderator Notice

Mobileread respects the rights of copyright holders. Uploading copyrighted works will get you banned from Mobileread. This is your only warning.

Last edited by Dr. Drib; 05-27-2017 at 05:30 AM.
Dr. Drib is online now   Reply With Quote