Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 08-07-2007, 07:14 PM   #1
robyn
robyn began at the beginning.

Device: sony reader / htc wizard / tablet pc
New Sony Reader member

Hi,

Just introducing myself... I've owned the Sony Reader for about 9 months now, and recently discovered these forums. I've been pretty happy with my experience since anything that reduces my book load while traveling is a bonus for me (more room for camera equipment).

robyn
robyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2007, 09:44 PM   #2
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Welcome to MobileRead robyn. You should find a wealth of information on how to get more content onto your Reader. Plus there are lots of good free books here. And if you have any problems, just ask and someone will try to help.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert