Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 11-21-2008, 05:59 PM   #1
RickyMaveety
Holy S**T!!!
RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.

Device: Kindle and iPad
My favorite puppy cam made Time Magazine

Now, considering that they made both the print and online versions of Time, I'd say that's quite a feat for six puppies who are barely six weeks old.

http://cdn1.ustream.tv/swf/4/viewer.45.swf?cid=317016
RickyMaveety is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2008, 06:03 PM   #2
daffy4u
I'm Super Kindle-icious
daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KDXG, KT, Oasis
I've been watching that one too. I read about it on People.com (don't ask me why I was there).
daffy4u is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-21-2008, 06:05 PM   #3
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
so what is so special about these puppies ?
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2008, 06:11 PM   #4
daffy4u
I'm Super Kindle-icious
daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zelda_pinwheel View Post
so what is so special about these puppies ?
Didn't you look at them! They are so freaking cute!
Old 11-21-2008, 06:12 PM   #5
zelda_pinwheel
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

right, of course... i meant besides that.
Advert
Old 11-21-2008, 06:18 PM   #6
daffy4u
I'm Super Kindle-icious

They're puppies! They make you (me) happy to watch them.
Old 11-21-2008, 06:22 PM   #7
RickyMaveety
Holy S**T!!!
RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.

Quote:
right, of course... i meant besides that.
Well, their are six of them, and OMG ..... soooo cute!!!

Cute times SIX!!
Old 11-21-2008, 06:28 PM   #8
zelda_pinwheel

so, seriously ? time magazine is now writing stories (both in print and online) about puppies ? just because they're cute ??? is this because they don't know what to talk about anymore now that the election is over ?
Old 11-21-2008, 06:29 PM   #9
Nate the great
Sir Penguin of Edinburgh
Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Shake a stick plus 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by RickyMaveety View Post
Well, their are six of them, and OMG ..... soooo cute!!!

Cute times SIX!!
They're not that cute. I've raised cuter puppies.
Nate the great is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2008, 06:30 PM   #10
zelda_pinwheel

hey look, they're awake now.
Old 11-21-2008, 06:31 PM   #11
daffy4u
I'm Super Kindle-icious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nate the great View Post
They are very cute! Most baby animals are cute.
Old 11-21-2008, 06:31 PM   #12
RickyMaveety
Holy S**T!!!

Quote:
so, seriously ? time magazine is now writing stories (both in print and online) about puppies ? just because they're cute ??? is this because they don't know what to talk about anymore now that the election is over ?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nate the great View Post
I'd much rather see cute puppies in the news rather than innocent people getting blown up over religious differences. In fact .... I look forward to the day when there will be no news at all except cute puppies and kitties.

Nate .... shut up!! You have not!! Those are the cutest puppies ever. (Except for my puppies who were seriously cute .... )
Old 11-21-2008, 06:33 PM   #13
zelda_pinwheel

Quote:
Originally Posted by RickyMaveety View Post
I'd much rather see cute puppies in the news rather than innocent people getting blown up over religious differences. In fact .... I look forward to the day when there will be no news at all except cute puppies and kitties.
well, me too. i just didn't realize that day had come.
Quote:
Nate .... shut up!! You have not!! Those are the cutest puppies ever. (Except for my puppies who were seriously cute .... )
you're both wrong !!! my kittens are WAY cuter !!!
Old 11-21-2008, 06:35 PM   #14
RickyMaveety
Holy S**T!!!

Quote:

And ... shouldn't we be rejoicing??

I did say "puppies" as in "cutest puppies" ..... I do happen to believe that kittens are cuter than puppies. Of course, my cats will rip me to shreds if I even hint as to the opposite.
Old 11-21-2008, 06:36 PM   #15
daffy4u
I'm Super Kindle-icious

Quote:

A pile o' puppies wins for me every time.