Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers

Notices

Old 03-10-2011, 01:52 PM   #1
AJ Starr
Guru
AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PEZ, Color Libre, 2@Sony T1, Onyx i62HD
Hanvon Readers

I'm looking for the thread that discusses Hanvon readers, specifically the 618 and 518.

Doesn't seem to be much info on them. Does anyone have one?

Thanks

AJ
AJ Starr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2011, 02:32 PM   #2
DaleDe
Grand Sorcerer
DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EB 1150, EZ Reader, Literati, iPad 2 & Air 2, iPhone 7
There are wiki articles on both in our wiki. There is also info in the OpenInkPot group on their software running on Hanvon devices.
DaleDe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2011, 04:12 PM   #3
AJ Starr
Guru
AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Thanks, Dale,
I've already checked out the wiki articles, along with the Hanvon site. Some aspects of the 518 interests me and I was wondering if other mr members had experience with it.

I'd like to check out the OpenInkpot group, do you have a link?

AJ
Old 03-11-2011, 10:54 AM   #4
DaleDe
Grand Sorcerer
DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EB 1150, EZ Reader, Literati, iPad 2 & Air 2, iPhone 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by AJ Starr View Post
Thanks, Dale,
I've already checked out the wiki articles, along with the Hanvon site. Some aspects of the 518 interests me and I was wondering if other mr members had experience with it.

I'd like to check out the OpenInkpot group, do you have a link?

AJ
It is a forum here on Mobile Read. Just look down the list in the third group.
https://www.mobileread.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=169

Dale
DaleDe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2011, 11:59 AM   #5
AJ Starr
Guru

Thanks again.

But still not much on the functionality of the N518/618. I guess not too many people have it yet.

Oh well, I'll keep researching.

AJ

Tags
hanvon n518