Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 09-15-2009, 02:18 AM   #1
SusanJ
Enthusiast
SusanJ has learned how to buy an e-book online

Device: Kindle for PC
16 Free ebooks from Harlequin

Harlequin is offering 16 free books to download at

http://www.harlequincelebrates.com (sorry I can't seem to make a proper link).

I haven't tried them (because I'm supposed to be on my way to work ), but it seems to be the same sort of thing as the Mills & Boon offer below (but different books, from what I can tell at a glance).
SusanJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2009, 03:10 AM   #2
BeccaAnn
Groupie
BeccaAnn will become famous soon enoughBeccaAnn will become famous soon enoughBeccaAnn will become famous soon enoughBeccaAnn will become famous soon enoughBeccaAnn will become famous soon enoughBeccaAnn will become famous soon enough

Device: Sony PRS-505
These are books that have been available for a couple of months wherever Harlequin books are sold; where you can choose the format you want instead of just PDF. They are in honor of Harlequin's 60th anniversary.
BeccaAnn is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert