Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 04-17-2010, 01:21 AM   #1
Demented
Connoisseur
Demented began at the beginning.

Device: DR800SG, Nook, Cybook Original
New Feature Thought: Collection Management

I end up adding a lot of books from many sources and a lot of the time the author name might get confused if it's in first last or last, first or different spellings or different ways of formatting the series etc. Would it be possible to add a management window that will scan the DB for some common errors and produce a merge/delete/leave option type matrix that will automatically consolidate the duplicates and such with minor input from the user. I don't know if this has been proposed before, so I didn't want to just add it to the request list.
Demented is offline   Reply With Quote