Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 12-06-2007, 06:30 PM   #1
brecklundin
Banned
brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.

Device: mine
Start reading...Why the Kindle Will Fail on your Kindle in under a minute....

I was browsing the Kindle "Computers & Internet" section sorted from lowest to highest and found the gem in the title of this thread listed in the "Kindle Store"...????

http://www.amazon.com/Why-the-Kindle...6983484&sr=1-3

I just got to giggling...hey whatever gets people to BUY a Kindle, right?....er, oh, wait...ummm...ok...yeah...

Just thought it was funny to see something in Kindle format about why the Kindle will fail (I don't think it will...I hope...)

Wonder what other kinda quirky content is there for this infernal device...

brecklundin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2007, 07:00 PM   #2
Nate the great
Sir Penguin of Edinburgh
Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Shake a stick plus 1
I found his Bio page on Motley Fool.
http://www.fool.com/about/staff/Rick...riz/author.htm

It's the right guy:
http://www.fool.com/investing/genera...07_linkdefault

Weird.
Nate the great is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert