Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Android Devices > enTourage eDGe

Notices

Old 09-28-2011, 03:25 AM   #1
mokel22
Zealot
mokel22 began at the beginning.

Device: Entourage Edge
Cut the Rope is free on Amazon, but does it work?

I've yet to test it, but I have purchased it. So the world wants to know, will it work?
mokel22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2011, 07:10 AM   #2
obsessed2
Wizard
obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocket Edge X 2 , Edge, gTab, Kindle Fire, Nextbook 7S
Can't tell. Amazon won't let me download it. Says Cut the Rope is incompatible with your device. You cannot purchase this app from this device.
obsessed2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-28-2011, 08:42 AM   #3
JDoo
JDoo began at the beginning.

Device: enTourage
I have 1.0.0 that I pulled over from my Xoom tablet. According to Amazon's site.. this is the same version. It works. I am not sure if it is because of the background music, or what (and I haven't played around with the settings to check if it is) --- but it is unplayable-slow. It *does* work... but the physics are so delayed, that it isn't really much fun. So... as an app-junky --- I would say download, in case it the settings can be altered, or there is an update in the near future. The graphics are great :|

j
JDoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2011, 08:45 AM   #4
jamina1
Connoisseur
jamina1 began at the beginning.

Device: Entourage Pocket eDGe
Quote:
Originally Posted by JDoo View Post
I have 1.0.0 that I pulled over from my Xoom tablet. According to Amazon's site.. this is the same version. It works. I am not sure if it is because of the background music, or what (and I haven't played around with the settings to check if it is) --- but it is unplayable-slow. It *does* work... but the physics are so delayed, that it isn't really much fun. So... as an app-junky --- I would say download, in case it the settings can be altered, or there is an update in the near future. The graphics are great :|

j
This has been my experience in the past, all the games are choppy and slow.
jamina1 is offline   Reply With Quote