Notices

Old 11-21-2007, 04:58 AM   #1
lullah
Enthusiast
lullah began at the beginning.

Device: Bookeen gen3
Invalid PID when trying to register device with Mobipocket

Hello
I have successfully registered my CyBook with fictionwise, however, when I try to do the same with mobipocket, it keeps giving me the message "invalid number"
Any one know how to fix this, I have emailed Bookeen, and for the first time, they haven't answered me, which is unusual since they usually reply within a couple of hours and its been more than a week now.

thanks
lullah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2007, 05:11 AM   #2
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
I've sure you've thought of this already, but have you double checked that you've entered the PID correctly? Not mistaken "1" for "I" or something like that?

I've registered my Gen3 at MobiPocket with no problems. Bought a new dictionary from there a few days ago and it works fine on the Gen3.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-03-2007, 12:41 AM   #3
lullah
Enthusiast
lullah began at the beginning.

Device: Bookeen gen3
i just tried it again and it worked, I didnt change anything, guess there was a problem on their end!
lullah is offline   Reply With Quote