Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > Ectaco jetBook

Notices

Old 01-26-2011, 03:47 PM   #1
ltucci1924
ltucci1924 has learned how to buy an e-book online

Device: JETBOOK MINI RB
IS THERE A GOOD BOOK LIGHT FOR THE JETBOOK MINI

I am looking for a good book light for the jetbook mini. Is there a good one out there?
ltucci1924 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2011, 04:44 PM   #2
demingite
Connoisseur
demingite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.demingite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.demingite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.demingite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.demingite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.demingite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.demingite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.demingite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.demingite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.demingite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.demingite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Aluratek Libre Pro (gifted), Ectaco Jetbook Lite
When I ordered my JBL, Newegg threw in an Ectaco earlight. I know it sounds dopey, but I tried it and it actually works pretty well, and was not uncomfortable at all. I wouldn't pay $25 for it, but if you can get a deal on one, they're not bad. No need to clip it to your device. Otherwise, you might want to bring it with you to a store with a good selection and see if they will let you try them out.
demingite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2011, 04:56 PM   #3
cromag
Surfin the alpha waves ~~
cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Jetbook Lite & Mini, Nook STR, Kobo, Hanvon N516, Kindle 2, Androids
I got the earlight as a freebie, too. My hair is a bit on the long side, which interferes with the earlight, and I wear glasses while reading, which rules them out entirely.

I would definitely not pay $25 for it!
cromag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2011, 04:42 PM   #4
ltucci1924
ltucci1924 has learned how to buy an e-book online

Device: JETBOOK MINI RB
EBOOK LITE

The eBook Lite™ includes the following features:

3 LEDs provide wide coverage
Hi/Lo light settings
Long life LEDs never need replacing and are cool to the touch
Uses 2 AAA batteries
Sturdy spring activated eGrip fits eReaders snugly

I got this a target and it works great and fits real good.
ltucci1924 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2011, 05:59 AM   #5
bookwarm
bookwarm has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.bookwarm has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.bookwarm has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.bookwarm has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: none
I bought this clip lamp through dealextreme coz it was pretty cheap (~2.5$). It is ok i guess but it isn't enough to light the hole screen which is a bit frustrating since you'll have to change its direction in every page.

If i wanted to buy one i would buy a "2 headed" lamp like one of these:
price ~5$ which is fine....

Another option would be a casing with a light someone posted about in this forum a while ago.

p.s. I haven't tried these myself, i can't guarantee that the clip would fit on JBL (the one i bought does fit).

Last edited by bookwarm; 01-30-2011 at 06:12 AM.
bookwarm is offline   Reply With Quote