Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 05-16-2009, 07:14 AM   #1
Over
Wizard
Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, Samsung Galaxy Note Pro 12.2", OnePlus 6
Weird cat stuff

I couldn't resist to share this... Disturbingly weird video. But loved the cat part.

Share your funny cat stuff too!
Over is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2009, 11:33 AM   #2
krisk
Wizard
krisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipse

Device: kindle
ummmmm
krisk is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-17-2009, 09:15 AM   #3
GeoffC
Chocolate Grasshopper ...
GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Muse HD , Cybook Gen3 , Pocketbook 302 (Black) , Nexus 10: wife has PW
Quote:
Originally Posted by krisk View Post
ummmmm

likewise ...
GeoffC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2009, 04:21 PM   #4
Idoine
Which book will be next ?
Idoine knows what time it isIdoine knows what time it isIdoine knows what time it isIdoine knows what time it isIdoine knows what time it isIdoine knows what time it isIdoine knows what time it isIdoine knows what time it isIdoine knows what time it isIdoine knows what time it isIdoine knows what time it is

Device: Cybook Gen3 1.5, Sony PRS 600 RC, Samsung Omnia...
Love these 2 :

Idoine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2009, 04:36 PM   #5
Over
Wizard
Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, Samsung Galaxy Note Pro 12.2", OnePlus 6
Nice ones, Idoine.

Over is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-17-2009, 05:02 PM   #6
RickyMaveety
Holy S**T!!!
RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.

Device: Kindle and iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by Idoine View Post
Love these 2 :

Yep .... that's my life times 18. Especially when I'm trying to read or watch TV .... or sleep. I remember sleep .....
RickyMaveety is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2009, 05:07 PM   #7
lilac_jive
Grand Sorcerer
lilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud of

Device: PRS-505
On a somewhat related note, I went to the shelter today to scope out my future LOLcat (moving in a week and a half), and I found the sweetest cat. He/she was up on the shelves, saying hello, purring, giving me kisses and enjoying being petted. I asked the volunteer what the cat's name was, she thought it was Samantha but got the scanner out to double check. My kitty was not a fan of the scanner, and skedaddled before we could get her name. We looked all over and found a cat that looked like her (she was a tabby and there were quite a few of those in there), but she was nervous and didn't let me pet her, so I'm not sure. Now I've just checked the website, and the cat named Samantha looks nothing like her.

I'm hoping next time I go back I'll recognize her. We had a good connection, another guy there said he thought I found my friend If not, I found a couple other good friends too.
lilac_jive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2009, 08:36 AM   #8
GeoffC
GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilac_jive View Post
On a somewhat related note, I went to the shelter today to scope out my future LOLcat (moving in a week and a half), and I found the sweetest cat. He/she was up on the shelves, saying hello, purring, giving me kisses and enjoying being petted. I asked the volunteer what the cat's name was, she thought it was Samantha but got the scanner out to double check. My kitty was not a fan of the scanner, and skedaddled before we could get her name. We looked all over and found a cat that looked like her (she was a tabby and there were quite a few of those in there), but she was nervous and didn't let me pet her, so I'm not sure. Now I've just checked the website, and the cat named Samantha looks nothing like her.

I'm hoping next time I go back I'll recognize her. We had a good connection, another guy there said he thought I found my friend If not, I found a couple other good friends too.

It's the quiet gentle ones at the shelter who create the most havok when you've finally adopted them ....
Old 05-18-2009, 08:47 AM   #9
lilac_jive
Grand Sorcerer
lilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud of

Device: PRS-505
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeoffC View Post
It's the quiet gentle ones at the shelter who create the most havok when you've finally adopted them ....
Uh oh!

There was this skinny cat (new arrival, stray) and he kept going up and down the room with this little toy ball, it was hilarious. The other cats kept giving him the evil eye.
lilac_jive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2009, 09:10 AM   #10
Sweetpea
Grand Sorcerer
Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Inkpad 4 Color; Samsung Galaxy Tab S6
Quote:
Hear, hear!

When we went to pick to get a second cat, there was this 3 year old male (full male!), who walked up to me as if he owned me already. I fell in love with him that instant (the other cats just never made that "click"). As he was only in a week, I had to wait a week (they'll stay at least two weeks for the old owner to pick up) and then another week (so he could become an ex-male) before we could take him home.

He owns the house, our bed, my keyboard, and my sanity...
Sweetpea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2009, 09:52 AM   #11
GeoffC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweetpea View Post
Hear, hear!

When we went to pick to get a second cat, there was this 3 year old male (full male!), who walked up to me as if he owned me already. I fell in love with him that instant (the other cats just never made that "click"). As he was only in a week, I had to wait a week (they'll stay at least two weeks for the old owner to pick up) and then another week (so he could become an ex-male) before we could take him home.

He owns the house, our bed, my keyboard, and my sanity...

Wife and daughter went to shelter to choose if they would like a couple of brothers. Young lady cat gave me the eye and kept my attention glued to her....needless to say we got all three (though one of the brothers has died).
She is a devil in disguise !!!!!
Old 05-18-2009, 10:34 AM   #12
GeoffC

"Let me In"
Old 05-18-2009, 06:26 PM   #13
Idoine
Idoine knows what time it isIdoine knows what time it isIdoine knows what time it isIdoine knows what time it isIdoine knows what time it isIdoine knows what time it isIdoine knows what time it isIdoine knows what time it isIdoine knows what time it isIdoine knows what time it isIdoine knows what time it is

Quote:
"Let me In"
Great one, too, GeoffC !
Old 05-18-2009, 06:30 PM   #14
Idoine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Over View Post
Nice ones, Idoine.

Love this one, Over !
Old 05-19-2009, 03:15 AM   #15
Sweetpea
Grand Sorcerer
Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Inkpad 4 Color; Samsung Galaxy Tab S6
Quote:
"Let me In"
Hmm, the ending is usually different here.

You finally open the door, cat looks at door, cat looks at you, cat looks at door, cat walks away... (and not inside!)
Sweetpea is offline   Reply With Quote