Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > General Discussions

Notices

Old 09-24-2010, 09:34 PM   #1
lene1949
Wizard
lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle paper white
Books not available in Australia

I'm really confused... I have been wanting to buy Ken Folletts books Pillars of the Earth and World without End from Amazon.., but they were not available in Australia, when clicking links to Amazon.

Today I checked out my wishlist and could buy World Without End. I then went ahead and Searched "Ken Follett", and found I could buy the other one...

I've seen them before been available to me, but then a few days ago, none of them were..

I wonder if it has got something to do with the links?

Next time I see a book not available, I'll try and go to Amazon directly.
lene1949 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2010, 10:44 PM   #2
Blue Tyson
Blue Captain
Blue Tyson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue Tyson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue Tyson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue Tyson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue Tyson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue Tyson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue Tyson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue Tyson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue Tyson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue Tyson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue Tyson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Keyboard 3G,Huawei Ideos X3,Kobo Mini
Links might be to a different publisher - a septic one or a pommie one, so one might work and one might not...
Blue Tyson is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-25-2010, 05:47 AM   #3
neilmarr
neilmarr
neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony
Do read *Pillars* before *WWE*, Lene, for the full experience. A wonderful two-volume read. Best wishes. Neil
neilmarr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2010, 09:49 AM   #4
lene1949
Wizard
lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle paper white
Quote:
Originally Posted by neilmarr View Post
Do read *Pillars* before *WWE*, Lene, for the full experience. A wonderful two-volume read. Best wishes. Neil
I have already read them both, when I bought them from Fictionwise for my Palm.. Unfortunately I can not re-download them, so I had to buy them again, since I want to re-read them...

... and... yes.. I'll read them in the correct order..
lene1949 is offline   Reply With Quote