Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Formats > Workshop

Notices

Old 09-17-2010, 01:20 PM   #1
Jellby
frumious Bandersnatch
Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybook Orizon, Kobo Aura
OPDS questions

Hi all,

I was trying to create an OPDS catalogue of ebooks in my website, and I have some doubts that maybe someone around here can solve...

Is there any online OPDS client I can use to check and view my catalogue? I've used Ibis Reader, which looks a bit limited for that (it shows almost no metadata, for instance). What about a stand-alone client? I've tried Lucidor, but it's very picky with the contents and it's limited too. Anything else? (No, I don't have an iPhone, iPad, etc.)

Can I have multiple authors in an entry (book)? The Atom spec suggests I can, but Ibis Reader shows only the first author... Is there any way to add "roles" to the authors, as in the ePUB metadata?

Do I have to create a feed for every classification I could want? Like one feed for English books, one for Spanish, one for Novels, one for children books, etc. Or can it be done so that it's the client that selects the appropriate entries from a main feed?
Jellby is offline   Reply With Quote