Notices

Old 12-17-2014, 03:28 PM   #1
thomasmorus
Connoisseur
thomasmorus began at the beginning.

Device: PRS 505
Smile Feature Request - multible Libraries / date added

Hello All
First thanks to Kguil for this awsome App!

Still even here are room for improvement:

Multible Libraries or author/series stacking
First of all I have about 4000 books in 5 Calibre Libraries. Marvin works excellent with this number of books, but the author page and the series page are get really full and unuseable. Even if you use collection. First problem is that all authors are shown in the sidebar (even if you have choosen a collection). As I have a large FF & Star Trek Collection (thanks for the FF Downloader) these authors get mixed with the regular authors and this is getting annoying therefore my first request:

Either allow differnt libraries (like calibre) to select or to show only the authors of the selectet collection in the sidebar.
Also it would be nice to stack the books by author (or series) in the main screen (like A/B/C --> Show all B (authors or series - with number of books) and then show all books of an author/series
The best would be both features

Date:
Due to different circumstance I had to reload my books multible times to Marvin. One thing is a little bit anoying: that the date used for sorting books in marvin (newest) is always the date the books are moved to Marvin. I would prefer to allow a selection to either the date entererd in calibre or the date released (both are in Calibre)
thomasmorus is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
request