Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 09-28-2015, 02:24 PM   #1
ATDrake
Wizzard
ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2 International, Sony PRS-T1, BlackBerry PlayBook, Acer Iconia
Free (nook/Kindle/iTunes/DRM-free) Saved Without a Doubt [Xtian Theology Study Guide]

Saved Without a Doubt: Being Sure of Your Salvation by John MacArthur is a layperson-friendly theological Q&A cum study guide on the topic of Exactly What It Says In The Title, in his eponymous John MacArthur Study Guide series of such, free courtesy of Christian publisher David C. Cook.

This has previously been offered free in 2013.

Currently free, probably just for the next couple of days @ B&N (also UK), Amazon (available to Canadians & in the UK), iTunes & Google Play (both available to Canadians), ChristianBook (DRM-free ePub available to select countries), and may also be free via other venues listed on the publisher's web catalogue page.

Description
For over 30 years, trusted pastor and teacher John MacArthur has delivered practical, Biblical insights for helping Christians grow in their own journey of faith. Now the very best of John MacArthur's Christian living titles have been updated to feature a fresh look and study guides for both personal and group reflection.

Am I really saved? Am I going to heaven? How can I know for sure? Every believer has wrestled with these questions at some point in their journey. Saved Without a Doubt examines Scripture to uncover the truth of salvation, while addressing tough questions that can hinder our faith. Readers will develop a Bible-based theology of salvation and be encouraged to securely rest in their personal relationship with Christ.
ATDrake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2015, 04:09 PM   #2
TrevorViking
Wizard
TrevorViking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TrevorViking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TrevorViking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TrevorViking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TrevorViking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TrevorViking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TrevorViking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TrevorViking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TrevorViking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TrevorViking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TrevorViking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire
I don't remember the details, but I somehow got this at Amazon for a penny back in April 2014.
TrevorViking is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
expired freebie