Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 07-26-2016, 11:37 PM   #39871
Cinisajoy
Just a Yellow Smiley.
Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K4, K5, fire, kobo, galaxy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
It's 10pm and I haven't slept since yesterday. Maisy was ill all day. Never been this bad. I threw out the pink bag of food. I fasted both of them for a few hours. Nothing but water and it finally stopped. Now introducing small amounts of the new food. Normally you are suppose to mix the old and the new but there is something seriously wrong with that bag. It made both of them ill. I'm thinking of calling Iams to report it. I got sick. Similar symptoms. I suspect from handling the food. I've been ill since we got the food but never put the two together. I thought it was lack of sleep and just stress but I'm wondering if it be could food poisoning? I just don't know anymore.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
What are your symptoms? Are you the one changing the litter box?
Cinisajoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2016, 11:50 PM   #39872
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Yep I do it all but I wear gloves. I buy boxes of disposable gloves and get bags from the dollar tree. I wash my hands constantly that they are dry and cracking. My cats grew up with an auto box so now we have a regular box. I'm the auto. While they are ill I scoop Everytime because of the smell. Not ill I scoop two to four times a day the boxes.

My symptoms are
Spoiler:
diarrhea, nausea, swollen glands in neck. There is a tummy bug going around as my sister had it yesterday.

I don't wear gloves when handling the food though.

Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2016, 11:59 PM   #39873
Cinisajoy
Just a Yellow Smiley.
Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

The swollen glands are a sign of Toxoplasmosis.
That is not a sign of food poisoning or a tummy bug.
Let me think.
Old 07-27-2016, 12:09 AM   #39874
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinisajoy View Post
The swollen glands are a sign of Toxoplasmosis.
That is not a sign of food poisoning or a tummy bug.
Let me think.
The swollen glands has been longer I think. I have sinus issues that I deal with. I think it's due to the a/c being directly on me when I sleep. Nothing I can do about that. It comes and goes though.

Old 07-27-2016, 02:41 AM   #39875
Rumpelteazer
Grand Sorcerer
Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite Signature Edition
Hope you feel better soon Blossom.
Rumpelteazer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2016, 11:01 AM   #39876
Cinisajoy
Just a Yellow Smiley.

Quote:
The swollen glands has been longer I think. I have sinus issues that I deal with. I think it's due to the a/c being directly on me when I sleep. Nothing I can do about that. It comes and goes though.

Hope you feel better soon.
Sounds like you are having a rough month.
Have some more hugs.
Old 07-28-2016, 12:39 AM   #39877
WT Sharpe
Bah, humbug!
WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, iPad Pro, & a Samsung Galaxy S9.
My wife was cleaning out the bedroom closet today and found my old K2.
WT Sharpe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2016, 01:09 AM   #39878
cromag
Surfin the alpha waves ~~
cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Jetbook Lite & Mini, Nook STR, Kobo, Hanvon N516, Kindle 2, Androids
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinisajoy View Post
Congratulations on the art supplies.
What am I doing? I got up early this morning to organize the freezer before it got unbearable.
The weather unbearable not the freezer.
Yeah, in weather like this you gotta be fast!

I'm copying a little more than 1.2TB of music from one external drive to another. Time to backup the backup.
cromag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2016, 01:10 AM   #39879
Blossom
Treasure Seeker

Wow! Does it work still?

Thanks Cindy, and Rumpelteazer. Today was exhausting. I did get four hours of sleep before I had to take care of a messy cat. I notice they eat a whole lot less on the new stuff and they are not begging for food. Maisy was in a territoral mood most of the day.

I got woke up yesterday at 4 AM to a chirping smoke detector. Dead battery. Hubby got home three hours later and replaced the battery.

Mom called me she actually likes the nursing home she was sent to for rehabilitation. It was wonderful to hear how well she is being treated. I want to go see her but can't till Maisy is better.

I cleaned out the cat room today and shampooed the rugs going over and retreating spots. I want to sleep but Maisy is hiding somewhere I can't get to so I'm keeping watch and hoping she doesn't go on anything.

Old 07-28-2016, 01:12 AM   #39880
cromag
Surfin the alpha waves ~~
cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Jetbook Lite & Mini, Nook STR, Kobo, Hanvon N516, Kindle 2, Androids
Quote:

Oof! Feel better. And consider irrigating your sinuses daily with salt water, if you're not doing so already -- makes a big difference for me!
cromag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2016, 02:59 AM   #39881
Rumpelteazer
Grand Sorcerer
Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite Signature Edition
About to go home to work. I'm not really motivated today; there are still two boxes of a shipment waiting to get processed, I need to run the weekly errands and after I get back from work I have to go to the supermarket (I still need to decide what I want to eat tonight) and vaccuum the downstairs.
Rumpelteazer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2016, 09:32 AM   #39882
orlok
Close to the Edit!
orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Amazon Fire 8", Kindle 6"
Quote:
Originally Posted by WT Sharpe View Post
My wife was cleaning out the bedroom closet today and found my old K2.
You must have one humongous closet!

Spoiler:
Click image for larger version

Name:	K2,_Mount_Godwin_Austen,_Chogori,_Savage_Mountain.jpg
Views:	149
Size:	132.1 KB
ID:	150539
orlok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2016, 09:36 AM   #39883
WT Sharpe
Bah, humbug!
WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, iPad Pro, & a Samsung Galaxy S9.
Quote:
Originally Posted by orlok View Post
You must have one humongous closet!

No so large, just crammed with 40+ years of stuff going in and very little coming out.
WT Sharpe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2016, 01:20 PM   #39884
badgoodDeb
Grand Sorcerer
badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Palms, K1-4s, iPads, iPhones, KV, KO1
Quote:
How about mounting a beach umbrella over the bed?
badgoodDeb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2016, 01:59 PM   #39885
Blossom
Treasure Seeker

Hmm not sure how that would stop the a/c from blowing on me. It's mounted directly on the wall in front of me. My bed is not very tall it's lower than the a/c unit. Hubby's bed gets More air than I do. He sleeps by a half wall so he screwed a two by four into the half wall and draped a blanket over it. My bed is on the other side near a door frame. There is a fan right by me pushing air from the front room into the back room.

This place is tiny.

Sent from my XT1528 using Tapatalk

Tags
android, banana bread - yummy, bread machines, drunk college student, duck!, hooters, how to make apple butter, how to make cream soda, invasion of privacy, liquid eyeliner, plockhoy, spice trade, thread that never ends, unutterable silliness, wait, what?