Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 05-28-2009, 05:59 PM   #1
LuBiB
Banned
LuBiB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuBiB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuBiB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuBiB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuBiB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuBiB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuBiB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuBiB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuBiB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuBiB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuBiB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: jetBook, iPhone, JETBOOK COLOR!!
Talking greetings from new york!

hey everyone! im from new york and have always been obsessed with forums. i used to be a pro wakeboarder and sat on forums all day discussing everything from trick tips and gear to what soda i drank after competing. i then went to college and had to quit But after everything it was time to leave the sport anyway and move on.

so i found this website and decided to talk about a device that i got as a gift from my mom - the ECTACO jetBook. i tried out the sony before i got the jetbook and returned it because the splash from the eink was horrendous and making books themselves less interesting from the delay. i used to read on planes all the time and pack 2 books which barely fit in my bag lol but now i read on the train and literally slip this thing into my blazer pocket after. its really hot and can actually get conversations started easily especially in public places it's sleek, its sexy, and i wanna see what others say about it...im also open to all chats about ereaders and just cool electronics in general so im really interested about all that stuff!
LuBiB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2009, 06:02 PM   #2
Ervserver
Wizard
Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Simple Touch
Hello LuBiB
Ervserver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2009, 06:10 PM   #3
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
Welcome to MobileRead, LuBIB

So.......what do you like to read, and have you downloaded any of the great books we have here?

Enjoy the forums, and shout out with questions as they occur.

we're a pretty friendly group here......
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2009, 06:28 PM   #4
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Hi LuBiB and welcome to MobileRead
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2009, 09:47 AM   #5
LuBiB
Banned
LuBiB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuBiB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuBiB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuBiB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuBiB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuBiB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuBiB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuBiB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuBiB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuBiB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuBiB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by desertgrandma View Post
Welcome to MobileRead, LuBIB

So.......what do you like to read, and have you downloaded any of the great books we have here?

Enjoy the forums, and shout out with questions as they occur.

we're a pretty friendly group here......
hey desertgrandma!

i'm still navigating through the site and am literally finding so many other things here besides just forums! at first i signed up just to talk about readers but it looks like this site has a LOT more to offer! thanks for welcoming me in again!

i've read every oscar wilde book, and i usually enjoy classics like the great gatsby, of mice and men, and even plays like all my sons by arthur miller and twelve angry men by reginald rose.

im also into the new stuff and have read every dan brown novel lol. but of the more recent ones i enjoy robert ludlum's bourne trilogy and i actually finished the alchemist last week. im now starting this controvertial book called america alone by mark steyn which should be very promising.
Old 05-31-2009, 09:54 PM   #6
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by LuBiB View Post
hey desertgrandma!

i'm still navigating through the site and am literally finding so many other things here besides just forums! at first i signed up just to talk about readers but it looks like this site has a LOT more to offer! thanks for welcoming me in again!

i've read every oscar wilde book, and i usually enjoy classics like the great gatsby, of mice and men, and even plays like all my sons by arthur miller and twelve angry men by reginald rose.

im also into the new stuff and have read every dan brown novel lol. but of the more recent ones i enjoy robert ludlum's bourne trilogy and i actually finished the alchemist last week. im now starting this controvertial book called america alone by mark steyn which should be very promising.
hi lubib, welcome ! you're right, this site has lots to offer.

you've named some of my favorite books : the great gatsby, oscar wilde... i love classics too. be sure to take a look in our free uploads section ("ebooks" link in the blue nav bar at the top of the page) for lots more of those, and definitely visit feedbooks as well for even more classics and contemporary authors as well (paolo coelho added his books there recently in fact). happy reading !
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2009, 12:59 AM   #7
GraceKrispy
It's Dr. Penguin now!
GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad mini, Samsung Note 3, Sony PRS-650 (rarely used now)
Welcome to MobileRead!
GraceKrispy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2009, 09:23 AM   #8
Alphapheemail
.a ribbon around a bomb.
Alphapheemail has a spectacular aura aboutAlphapheemail has a spectacular aura aboutAlphapheemail has a spectacular aura aboutAlphapheemail has a spectacular aura aboutAlphapheemail has a spectacular aura aboutAlphapheemail has a spectacular aura aboutAlphapheemail has a spectacular aura aboutAlphapheemail has a spectacular aura aboutAlphapheemail has a spectacular aura aboutAlphapheemail has a spectacular aura aboutAlphapheemail has a spectacular aura about

Device: PRS700
Welcome Lubib!
Mobile read is an awesome resource for ebook lubbers!
From NYC here too....
Alphapheemail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2009, 10:49 AM   #9
LuBiB
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by zelda_pinwheel View Post
hi lubib, welcome ! you're right, this site has lots to offer.

you've named some of my favorite books : the great gatsby, oscar wilde... i love classics too. be sure to take a look in our free uploads section ("ebooks" link in the blue nav bar at the top of the page) for lots more of those, and definitely visit feedbooks as well for even more classics and contemporary authors as well (paolo coelho added his books there recently in fact). happy reading !
thanks zelda! i'm sure ill be addicited to this site in no time
Old 06-01-2009, 10:54 AM   #10
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by LuBiB View Post
thanks zelda! i'm sure ill be addicited to this site in no time
i'm sure you will too. we all are.
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote