Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 12-13-2010, 04:16 PM   #1
dmako
dmako began at the beginning.

Device: Nook color
Question Calibre news feed to a Nook color

New to Calibre but managed to get several news feeds to my Nook color working fairly easily. But when I browse my library I find the news feeds in \news but there are two items per news feed, an image and the epub file.

Should I only be seeing the epub with the image?
dmako is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2010, 04:47 PM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
The cover is there to get the Nook to display a thumbnail.
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert